The apartment is a fully furnished, short term house rental, perfect for visitors, persons relocating or migrants to Perth. Suitable for singles, couples or small families.
You can enjoy this premium, yet affordable, furnished property as your base near Perth's northern beaches. Your stay will be comfortable and refreshing.
Linen, towels, tea/coffee/sugar, utensils, cutlery and cooking appliances are all provided for your convenience. Just bring clothes and personal items.
FEATURES OF THE UNIT
- 2 Bedroomwith fans/heaters
- 1 Bathrooms/Toilet
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Lounge with large screen TV
- Shared and covered Alfresco Courtyard with BBQ
- One parking in double garage
- Additional street parking for visitors
- Extra spring mattress by request
- Washing Machine and clothes line
IN THE LOCAL AREA
- Train station to Perth is 5 minutes walk
- Bus stop 20m from doorstep
- Ocean Keys Shopping Centre 1,2km from doorstep, 5 minutes by bus. Shops, banks, restaurants, library, etc.
- Pub and Restaurants within 250m from doorstep
- Mindarie Marina 5 minutes drive or by bus
- Safe Family Beaches 5 minutes drive or by bus, and Sunset drive on Northern Beaches
- There are also many reputable schools in the surrounding suburbs including Quinns Baptist College, Peter Moynes Primary School, Mindarie Primary School & Somerly Primary School.
- 10 minutes from Joondalup Lakeside and Joondalup Golf. 15 minutes from Yanchep National Park. You’ll love my place because it is convenient, very central.
- Unlimited water, electricity and gas use
- Wireless broadband internet unlimited downloads
- Tea, coffee and sugar provided for arrival
No smoking indoors
Dogs are not allowed
Parties are not permitted
All enquiries are welcome from people from all parts of the world
Guests have full, private access through front and rear to the unit. No shared access.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
We offer a full meet and greet for all guests, with a tour and instructions for the proper running of the unit, there is a house rules detailing the entire running of the unit.
The owner is available at any time for assistance or advice for anything related to the house or Perth in general.
Close to the Clarkson Train Station. Buses run past the house regularly to the station and the Mitchell Freeway to Perth is 3 minutes down the road.