Beautifully located, freshly decorated, spacious fully equipped 3 bedroom character home, with a serene feel about it. You will love our house because of the beautiful large garden where you'll have space to breath and take in the sound of the local bird life. Our swimming pool is large enough for your morning exercise, with an external hot and cold shower close by. There is also a trampoline at the bottom of the garden. It is situated in one of the most desirable parts of Como and is close to cafes, restaurants, shops, pubs, parks, the river, and has great transport links to both Perth city and Fremantle.
Guests have access to the whole house and garden where there is a beautiful large swimming pool and trampoline which are both for use at your own risk
Interaction with guests:-
Your hosts are Julie and Mark and we are available to help throughout your stay. We look forward to meeting you on arrival, but respect your privacy during your stay.
Other things to note:-
- Tea, coffee, milk, sugar and other essentials are supplied.
- Wifi is currently accessible via a portable modem, which can connect multiple devices.
- Although we have NOT ticked 'Pets Allowed' - one small pet is negotiable at the time of booking, and if agreed upon, must be kept outside.
- Maximum of 5 guests
- The house is to be left neat and tidy upon departure
- Please respect our neighbours
- The private studio and shed at the bottom of the garden are not available for use by guests