With uninterrupted views of the Indian Ocean, Rottnest Island and South Cottesloe beach, this boutique style beachside 2 bedroom apartment is the ideal place for your seaside holiday.
The interior is contemporary and relaxed. Features include
• a fully equipped kitchen with european integrated appliances, stone bench tops, dishwasher and a Nespresso machine
• Stylish modern living area with large LCD TV, air conditioning, unlimited WIFI, internet and Netflix
• 2 bedrooms with queen and double beds dressed with quality linens
• Luxury shower room, separate toilet, laundry with dryer
• Bi-fold doors to your own private balcony with outdoor setting for 4. A perfect spot for morning coffee soaking up the views and sundowners watching the sunset over the Indian Ocean.
Cottesloe is Perths most iconic beach suburb and the apartment benefits from being situated in the quieter southern area, having pure white sandy beaches and lots of spots for swimming, snorkelling and surfing.
Access to the beach is less than 150m away. Cafes, restaurants and local shops are within an easy 15 minute walk as is the Sea View Public golf course. If you’re planning sightseeing or shopping excursions the Victoria Street station is 5 minutes walk away giving easy access to Fremantle, Claremont, Perth City and from there any station on the Perth rail network.
Note: the apartment is ideal for those with limited mobility or push chairs, as the entrance into the apartment is level. A small slope leads from the apartment carpark to the paved walk/cycle way that runs all the way along the beach front from Hillarys to Fremantle.
Access to Victoria Street train station up a short hill on paved pathways without steps.