- Airconditioned ground floor modern/beach style apartment in block of only 2
- Bedroom 1 has queen size bed, Bedroom 2 has 2 single beds,
accommodates a maximum of 4 persons.
- Contemporary furnishings with LCD TV, DVD & Wifi
- Quality linen and towels, including beach towels
- Modern kitchen with appliances & cookware
- Open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area opening out to lovely courtyard with ocean
views & BBQ
- Laundry facilities located in the bathroom, including washing machine, dryer, iron
- Quiet locale, easy walking distance to the beach, parks, beachside cafes & fine local
restaurants. Gym, tennis & golf clubs closeby.
- 10min walk to Grant Street train station, 2min walk to bus stops on Grant Street.
Activities and Places to visit.
In addition to all the fun of being by the beach you can also:
- walk, run or cycle along dedicated coastal paths;
- head to the river, only a 30min walk or 10mins by car;
- catch a train south to Fremantle or north to Perth's city centre with stops via trendy Claremont, Subiaco, and Leederville for some great shopping.
Along the greater Cottesloe beachfront you'll find areas that are perfect for Kite boarding, Surfing or Snorkelling as well as Swimming and sunbathing and enjoying the Sunsets.
Several Swimming Pools in neighbouring suburbs too.
Head north of Cottesloe to find the WA Aquarium at
Sorrento Quay, Hillarys Boat Harbour, Botanical Minigolf & Perths Maze.
Further north 60km experience the Yanchep National Park with interesting walking trails, daily tours of Crystal Caves, Aboriginal cultural experiences, and get up close to Koalas & Kangaroos.
Head south from Cottesloe and you can swim with the dolphins in Rockingham or kayak around Penguin Island.
Ferry services from Fremantle will take you for a daytrip to Rottnest Island where you can ride or walk to secluded bays. Alternatively take a cruise on the Swan River to the Perth Zoo or cruise up to the Swan Valley to fantastic wineries and boutique foodie haunts.
There are plenty of delightful park lands and river shores for picnics and during summer months there are a number of Outdoor Cinemas and Arts venues to enjoy.
The choice is plentiful and easily accessible from Cottesloe Beach Apartment.
For your added security, this property is only managed in Australia and we never request payments be made to overseas bank accounts