Having your own car is optional as much is within walking distance. A short stroll north takes you to the modern East Perth café strips. Two blocks south takes you to the Swan River foreshore. The free Red CAT bus services takes you into the heart of the CBD for shopping, restaurants or Perth Central Train Station. Only 14 min to the Perth Domestic Airport via Taxi
Other details about the apartment:
• Self contained 2 bed 1 bath apartment.
• Well lit and open layout.
• Queen bed in each room to suit two couples or a family of four.
• All rooms contain reverse cycle air conditioning.
• Access to the hotel’s gym, indoor pool and spa facilities.
• Includes a private secure car bay.
• Large laundry with washing machine and dryer.
• Secure key-less entry.
Things to see and do in Perth
• 10 mins drive east to Burswood Casino for a classy night out.
• Perth Arena and Perth Convention Centre in the CBD for concerts, shows and other events.
• Take a ferry from the Barrack St Jetty to south Perth for a day at the Zoo
• Enjoy a leisurely river cruise from the Barrack St Jetty to Perth’s world-renowned Swan Valley wine region.
• Perth’s prized Kings Park lies to the west of the CBD.
• Your choice of nightlife hot spots 10 mins away in either North Bridge or Subiaco.
• For the more refined types, visit the Art Gallery of WA just north of the CBD.
• Try some of the best Dim Sum restaurants in China Town just north of the CBD.