Constitution Lodge is a fully-furnished townhouse next to Claisebrook Cove near the Perth CBD. It's ideal for families and longer stays between one and six months. Constitution Lodge is a stone's throw from the Swan River and East Perth's numerous riverside parks.
Constitution Lodge has three bedrooms (two with queen beds and one with two single beds), sleeping up to six people. The master bedroom features a walk-in wardrobe and balcony, and the lowest level is a secure double garage.
Constitution Lodge features a fully equipped kitchen and barbecue, as well as a separate laundry. A modern home theatre system including a 50" widescreen TV and surround sound is installed in the lounge room.
All bookings are subject to our booking terms which we will advise you on upon receiving your inquiry.
Many of our guests wish to save on costs by cleaning the property themselves during their stay, but we can arrange to have the property cleaned for an additional fee. (Naturally, we cover the cost of cleaning between stays.)
Pets are permitted, subject to approval at the time of your booking and a $15 per night pet surcharge (per pet) - but please note that pets are not permitted in the bedrooms.
If Constitution Lodge is unavailable for the period you're interested in, we have another property called Syrena on the Swan which might suit. It's just around the corner from Constitution Lodge - search for 'syrena' on the Stayz homepage to find it.
Transport and amenities
Constitution Lodge is 15-20 minutes by taxi from Perth Airport and within walking distance of:
* at least 20 restaurants and cafes, the Royal Yavern medical centre, chemist, supermarket, hairdressers, Holmes a Court Gallery and convenience stores;
* Perth's free CAT (Central Area Transport) buses
* Claisebrook and East Perth train stations and the Transwest and Greyhound bus termini
* Perth CBD, Northbridge nightlife Bursewood Golf Course, the State Tennis Centre and Burswood Resort & Casino
Things to do
* Take a stroll along "The Greenway" - a pedestrian path that runs through Claisebrook Cove - stopping to enjoy a lazy brunch at one of the waterfront cafes or admire the public artwork. With luck, a school of dolphins will join you!
* Walk down to the river and cast a rod from the jetty, or explore the local wetlands. Kick a footy in the park. Anyone for boules? Or basketball?
* See what's new at the Holmes a Court Gallery - or, for that matter, the Art Gallery of Western Australia.
* Have a fling at Burswood Casino - or a round of golf at the riverfront course.
* Take a ferry up the Swan to the vineyards - or downriver to Fremantle or Rottnest.
* Check out the nightlife in Northbridge - or catch a live show at the Concert Hall, Burswood Theatre or Burswood Dome.
* Cook up a gourmet barbeque on the balcony overlooking the river.
* Relax on the couch and take in a DVD on the wide screen.