AIR-CONDITIONING (COOLING/HEATING) IN ALL BEDROOMS AND LIVING AREAS
MODERN KITCHEN AND BATHROOM
PAVED OFF-STREET PARKING FOR 2 CARS
400 METRES TO FREMANTLE TOWN HALL
900 METRES TO TRAIN STATION
VIEWS OVER FREMANTLE
This house is 96 years old and heritage listed, featuring high ceilings, stained glass windows, jarrah floorboards and large size rooms.
THE HOUSE LAYOUT:
* 3 large bedrooms (2 with king size beds and the other with 2 single beds),
* 1 bright/airy bathroom (with shower),
* Separate lounge (with television and leather couches).
* Large fully equipped laundry.
* Large open modern kitchen/dining room (featuring sweeping views over Fremantle
centre and harbour lights).
* Covered front verandah.
* Paved private courtyard
* All linen (including towels) and bathroom soaps are provided.
* Tea, coffee, milk and a complimentary bottle of wine is supplied.
The house is centrally located at 5 Ord St, Fremantle. It is only a short walk (approx 400 metres) to central Fremantle or a free local CAT bus passes the door for those wanting to travel further afield. The train station is conveniently located only 900 metres away and can be accessed via the CAT bus.
There is a minimum stay of 2 nights, with rates starting from $150 per night for 2 persons (midweek, non holiday periods), plus $20 extra per night for each additional person over 3 years of age. Children under 3 are free. Cleaning charges apply for each stay and also a refundable security deposit.
* No parties or functions are to be held at the property.
* No smoking inside the house.
* No fires to be lit in the fireplaces.
* No pets at the house
If there is a breach of the house rules, accommodation at the house may be terminated immediately and the bond forfeited. Guests staying at house have thereby agreed to these terms.