A touch of Elegance in the Heart and Soul of Fremantle
Self contained apartment located on the first floor of one of High Street’s period buildings and situated on the former site of Fremantle's first pub the 1834 built Stag's Head Inn.
Siroque - Fremantle formally Andreas Apartment is perfectly located within easy walking distance of Fremantle’s historical sites, beaches and not forgetting the great coffee, fresh produce, restaurants and boutique breweries.
Some of Fremantle’s favourite local attractions within walking distance include -
• Round House Western Australia’s first gaol
• Old Fremantle Gaol
• The Maritime Museum Home of the winged keeled Yacht that won the Americas Cup in 1983
• The Fremantle Market
• E-Shed Markets
• Local Shopping - Chart & Map Shop – South of the Border Bazaar style clothing – Didgeridoo Breath – Margaret River Hemp Co – The Pickled Fairy and Other Myths – to name a few
• Fishing Boat Harbour
• The Cappuccino strip
• Galleries -The Artisan Store Fremantle. Celebrates and nurtures the talent and diversity of WA's leading artists, sharing their artistry in store
• Little Creatures Brewery
• Bathers Beach
• The Esplanade
• Norfolk Hotel / Sail & Anchor - Local pubs that established themselves in the America’s Cup era
• Duyfken Replica of the first European ship to map and record Australia in history
We are conveniently located near the Fremantle Train and Bus Station 650 metres as well as the Victoria Quay Terminal 1200 metres facilitating easy access to beautiful Rottnest Island and Perth City by ferry.
The open plan 2 bedroom air-conditioned apartment sleeps up to 6 guests utilising 2 x queen size bedrooms plus two single bed fold out ottomans. It features over 3 metre high ceilings, the original floor boards and a French inspired decor that creates a world of relaxation with a touch of elegance. A fully equipped kitchen may inspire you to prepare some fresh produce picked up in the local Fremantle Markets while tea coffee and some condiments, from local producers, have been provided.
• Free WI-FI
• Washing machine and dryer
• Cooking facilities - fridge, oven and gas top stove
• TV, DVD Player and a selection of DVDs
• Cot upon request
• Iron and ironing board
• All linen and towels supplied with beach towels available on request
• Bath robe for in house relaxation
• Shampoo, conditioner and soap
• A french market basket for your use while staying at Siroque
• Hair dryer
• Secure off road parking
Siroque - Fremantle formally Andrea’s Apartment is a place to escape and take in the atmosphere of everything Fremantle.
As siroque – Fremantle is only a 5 minute walk from the Round House and other historic wedding locations, it is the perfect location to prepare for your wedding, freshen up after the ceremony and to spend a romantic evening.