This boutique building was designed by one of Perth's leading contemporary Architects, David Hartree. He has designed a space that maximises the sea views and internal ambience.
Access is via a security foyer, into the lift, and then opening into the apartment.
Large full length windows at the front create an inside/out feeling. The Lounge, Dining and Kitchen are open plan and all face the view. A marble kitchen bench separates the dining and acts as a casual bar. The kitchen is fully equipped with a stainless steel working area and gas cooktop, electric oven, microwave oven, dishwasher and fridge.
A classic contemporary glass dining table seats 6. A beautiful French Art Deco forged steel mirror adorns the side board. Crockery is white fine bone china.
The Lounge has comfy, low sofa's, a large central ottoman and several small stools. A carrara marble bench holds the 32" Sony LCD TV, with DVD and CD.
There is an internal balcony with a teak/stainless steel bench table and bench seats that allow you to sit outside, protected from almost any weather. And then big concertina glass doors, both ends, give access to the lounge, and, or office.
The office is very stylish in blacks, with a beautiful cow hide adorning the carpet. An italian lounge, big bookcase for office files, black glass coffee tables and ottoman stools. The desk is positioned so that the black leather and chrome executive chair is able to take in the view.
The Bedrooms are located at the rear, with beautiful views over Fremantle and Monument Hill.
The large master bedroom with ensuite, has a king size timber bed, luxury mattress with 2 feather pillows and 2 chiropractic pillows and is made up in beautiful cotton linens. A fine goose down doona is supplied for cosy winter nights. The windows have block out blinds and are dressed with sheer walnut coloured curtains.
The adjoining bathroom features a shower and large bath and is fully tiled with carrara marble. A small wallet and valuables safe is secured in the wardrobe and is available for your use upon request.
The large second bedroom has a taupe coloured suede style queen size bed. It also has a luxury mattress with 2 feather pillows and 2 chiropractic pillows and is made up in beautiful cotton linens. A fine goose down doona is supplied for cosy winter nights. The windows have block out blinds and are dressed with sheer walnut coloured curtains.
The second bathroom is fully tiled with carrara marble. A small wallet and valuables safe is secured in the wardrobe and is available for your use upon request.
A LG Washing Machine/Dryer and separate Dryer are in the laundry which also stores the iron, ironing board and vacuum cleaner.
This apartment has magnificent views over the Fishing Boat Harbour, Garden Island & Carnac Islands and then further out to sea. From here you can see the two yacht clubs, Fremantle Sailing Club and Royal Perth Yacht Club - Fremantle Annex. You can also see Fremantle Boat Lifters, which haul out many boats for repair or service. Little Creatures Brewery and Cafe is just on from there, as are the waterfront restaurants specialising in fish.
You are be centrally located to Fremantle City, the main shipping Harbour and business district. The marine industry hub of Henderson is 10 minutes down the road. And then Kwinana is another 10 minutes further on from that. Driving to Perth City would take you 30 to 40 minutes by car. The train from Fremantle to Perth City is also about 30 to 40 minutes.
The walking and cycle track is located across the road, as is the bus stop, a free CAT bus links to the train station, which will take you directly to Perth City and beyond. Access to the Rottnest Ferry is located in the main shipping harbour, nearby. To walk to the station from the apartment would take about 15 mins through town and past the cafe's
You will find fabulous coffee, great cafe's and restaurant's and pub's who brew award winning beers, only a short stroll away. Fremantle is very exciting & fun, and this apartment is easy access to it all.
Specific terms and conditions
“Booking" means the period for which you have paid to stay at the Property.
“Property" means The Esplanade Apartment, 5/68 Marine Tce, Fremantle and all its fixtures, fittings and equipment.
“Management" means the owners and managers of the Property.
"Guests" means the persons who stay overnight in the Property during the Booking.
"Visitor" means a person a Guest permits to visit the Property during the Booking
2. ACCEPTANCE & RESPONSIBILITY.
• Payment of the Deposit constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. CHECK IN/ OUT
• Check-in time is not before 2pm on the arrival date and check out time is not later than 10am on departure date.
• Late departure is subject to prior arrangement and availability and extra charges will apply.
• You must notify Management of expected arrival time and a mobile contact number at least 2 days before arrival.
Check-in/check-out and key collection/return procedure will be by arrangement 2 days prior or unless special arrangements have been made prior to arrival.
We provide a ‘meet and greet’ service. So at the time of check-in, management will meet with you and run through access to the apartment and how to operate the airconditioning etc.. Safety procedures. Special rules in regard operation of the oven, care of the marble.
Please allocate at least half an hour for the Meet & Greet.
Upon vacating the apartment, the keys are to be left on the marble console directly opposite the lift.
• When using most of the Online Payment Systems, usually your Booking is split into two portions – the nonrefundable deposit and the remaining balance. You may pay both portions (the full amount) in Australian Dollars, up-front or pay the deposit initially and subsequently pay the remaining balance.
Balance of the rental amount will be automatically debited 7 days prior to occupancy. If you have insufficient funds available for debit at that time you will be responsible for payment of all fees and charges. Where your stay commences in less than 4 weeks from the time of Booking, the full amount must be paid in full up front.
5. CANCELLATION OR VARIATION
• If you wish to vary or cancel your Booking please log in to the Booking Company and amend your Booking.
Should you be eligible for a refund it will be made through the their Online Payment System and then credited to the credit card linked to your Booking.
6. SECURITY BOND
• A bond payment of $500 is required at the same time as the outstanding balance of your Booking. It will be credited to your designated payment method once our property has been inspected and deemed left in a similar state to your arrival. We agree to ensure this occurs within 7 working days of your departure.
Any damage, loss or expense incurred by Management as a result of your breach of these Terms & Conditions will be charged against the bond. Examples of this include but are not limited to any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, extra guests beyond those declared.
If the Property becomes unavailable for your occupancy due to unforeseen circumstances (eg. fire,storm, damage, etc) then Management will inform you immediately and endeavour to obtain suitable alternative accommodation for your occupancy; failing which any moneys paid will be refunded in full.
8. PARTIES & FUNCTIONS
Either Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited.
Breach of this condition may result in immediate termination and eviction without refund and extra charges for security, cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc.
No more than 6 people in the apartment at any one time, unless with written approval from the Proprietor.
9. LINEN AND TOWELS
• We supply linen, pillows, blankets and towels which must be left where supplied in the bedrooms or bath room on departure. Further linen may be hired through Management. Beach towels are not included.
Cleaning and linen change usually occurs weekly or more often upon request and at additional cost.
• Pets are not allowed at the Property
11. YOUR OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES
You must comply with all applicable House Rules and all instructions from Management and the caretakers of the Property concerning occupancy, property, health, safety and quiet enjoyment of the Property and our neighbours.
• You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the Property and any part of it during your stay. You must notify us of this immediately. Management may recover from you repair or
replacement cost (at Management's discretion)
• Only the guests nominated and agreed in the Booking may stay in the Property over night. If any other guests stay extra charges may apply or the agreement may be terminated without refund.
• Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination and eviction without refund and extra charges may be made for security and other expenses.
• Before departure, all food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish put in the appropriate council rubbish bins provided, and crockery and cutlery washed and packed away. The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
• Extra cleaning charges may be incurred for the cleaning of dirty dishes, washing machine, dishwasher, emptying the fridge, removal of excessive rubbish etc. Should the cleaning fee be more than the usual cost for cleaning the property, you will be charged the additional costs over and above the normal cleaning fee which will be deducted from the security bond or charged to your credit card
• All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived
• The property should be vacated on time and secured. All windows and doors are to be locked. All keys must be returned to Management