This is a two storey unit in the trendy "Primaries" complex. 200m from the heart of Fremantle in one direction, where the hustle and bustle of the cafes and restaurants and bars await you. The other direction you will find yourself in South Fremantle with so much choice for dining and cafes.
Upstairs you will find 2 large bedrooms balcony to master bedroom, 1 bathroom with semi-ensuite plus powder room. Large Open plan downstairs kitchen, lounge area.
There are 2 free car bays with this unit, not that you will need a car living so close to the centre of Freo and the ample public transport.
The mixed materials in this apartment, tie the new and old architecture together seamlessly - the corrugated iron in the master bedroom with the jarrah staircase and recycled brick with the terracotta tiles.
Glass doors and windows fill the East and West walls which allows the Freo doctor to cool the apartment.
WARNING: This apartment may be suitable for your children I let you decide that as the railing is not enclosed.
Washing Machine and Dryer in upstairs bathroom and drying rack in the back courtyard.
The apartment accommodates 4 people comfortably with 2 bedrooms & 1 bathroom. Facilities include:
Fully enclosed bathroom upstairs off Master bedroom with a second door coming in from the hall. Loft space above this I do get asked is the bathroom enclosed and yes it is
• 2 Bedroom Townhouse split level upstairs 2 bedrooms
• FREE WIFI hardwired
• Powder room downstairs
• Portable air con and gas heating downstairs to living area
• Bedroom 1 has one Queen size bed built in robes
• Bedroom 2 has Queen bed built in robes
• Reverse cycle aircon to both bedrooms
• Fully functional kitchen with oven, cooktop, microwave & dishwasher
• Dining seating for 4 guests
• LCD flat screen TV, DVD, iPod dock
• Private courtyard with outdoor seating
• Quality bed linen & bath linen provided
• Private laundry facilities include washing machine and laundry sink
• Private bays for 2 cars
• Less than 20 mins walk to train station – train to Perth
• 5 min walk into Fremantle
• Private Balcony off master bedroom