Convenient, Secure, Ground floor apartment with courtyard.
5 minutes walk to the beautiful Hyde Park; 10 minutes to great cafes, bakeries, live music venues and restaurants. Located on William Street in Mount Lawley, there is a public transport bus drop off and pick up directly outside the apartment. Just 3km from the Perth CBD.
This ground floor, airy and light, spacious apartment comes with:
• Private courtyard to have your morning coffee or evening wine.
• FREE WIFI
• Fully Equipped kitchen crockery, cutlery, microwave, oven, fridge, toaster, electric kettle
• Dining table
• Outdoor furniture
• Secure parking and more convenient to the apartment is the street parking on Forrest Street
• Iron and hairdryer
• Linen and towels – with some toiletries
• Welcome pack with activities and events in Perth and WA
• Western Australian artists work decorating flat
• retro furniture
• Coffee, tea, cocoa provided along with basic cooking oil and spices.
• Less than 10 minute walk to local shopping plaza for groceries, newsagent, massage, beautician, banks and post office.
• Bottle shop 100 metres down William Street.
• Secure and well lit complex with codes for entry.
This retro apartment is a one bedroom apartment in a 60's complex and accommodates 3 people with 1x Double size bed and 1x sofa bed king single. Children welcome and a cot is available upon request for $50 for your stay.
A laundry with washing machine and dryers is located within the complex with a fee attached. Payment can be done with paywave/paypass on your banking card.
The Welcome Pack includes public transport information and a local map to indicate grocery stores, cafes, chemists, doctors and entertainment spots of Perth.
Welcoming host available for any questions you might have.