Mullaloo Beach Haven is perfectly situated in a quiet neighbourhood only 15 minutes’ walk from the clear, turquoise waters and white sands of beautiful Mullaloo Beach. This modern and spacious one-bedroom apartment is also within a quick walk to the local grocery store 3 mins and just a short bus ride 5 mins to the Westfield shopping centre with restaurants, bars and a cinema.
The apartment is fully self-contained with its own separate and secure entry. It is situated on the first floor one flight of stairs, is fully equipped for a self-catering holiday and has its own private courtyard with washing line and barbeque.
The large windows look out onto native trees with prolific bird-life. At various times of the year, you can see Kookaburras of the kingfisher family, rainbow lorikeets and pink and grey galahs.
As well as the beautiful coastline, Mullaloo beach also has restaurants, bars and cafes overlooking the ocean so you can sit back and unwind while watching the sunset views that Western Australia is famous for. There is also a large, grassed foreshore area where you can bring a picnic and relax under a shaded tree, or make use of the free barbeques available. When the ocean is calm, it is common to see dolphins in the surf here as the sun goes down.
The apartment is a 15 minute walk to the beach and a 3 minute walk to the local grocery store, bakery, liquor store and beauty spa. There are transport links within a 2 minute walk which will take you to Westfield Whitfords Shopping Centre 5 minutes by bus with cinemas, shops, food courts, restaurants and bars. Perth City Centre is only 35 minutes by public transport and Joondalup City Centre only 20 minutes.
If you are emigrating to Perth or relocating from another state, this apartment would make an ideal base for you to explore the area or while you look for a more permanent residence.
Features of the property include:
• Reverse-cycle air-conditioning/heating in bedroom and living area
• Large bedroom with queen-size bed, ceiling fan and plantation shutters
• Bed linen, towels and beach towels provided
• Lounge with TV and DVD player DVDs also available
• Fully equipped kitchen includes full oven with gas hob, dishwasher and fridge/freezer
• Front load washing machine, iron and ironing board
• One off-street car parking space available on request
• Unlimited wi-fi
• Ensuite bathroom with rainhead shower
• Walk-in wardrobe
• Complimentary tea and coffee on arrival
Please note photos were taken when property occupied.
Things to do locally:
• Take a dip in the turquoise waters of the Indian ocean
• Watch the sunset on the water with cocktail in hand
• Visit the marine life at AQUA Aquarium
• Grab an ice-cream and wander around the shops and restaurants at Hillarys Boat Harbour
• Catch a ferry to Rottnest Island and spend the day snorkelling with colourful fish
• Take a whale-watching tour seasonal
• Watch an open air movie summer only
• Sail yourself a hobby catamaran on the beautiful Swan River summer only
• Take a picnic at any of the beautiful parks or by the river
• Swim with the sea-lions at Jurien Bay
• Swim with dolphins at Rockingham
• Take a day to explore the laneway pubs and bars in Perth City
• Visit Fremantle and take a coffee and lunch down cappuccino strip
• Take a winery tour in the Swan Valley
• Play a game of golf at one of the many local courses
• Meet the Kangaroos and Koalas at Caversham Wildlife Park
• Get your wetsuit on and go surfing, kitesurfing or windsurfing
We want to make your stay as enjoyable as possible and can help advise on the above activities and more. If you have any questions before deciding to book with us, we are more than happy to answer them.