Accommodation for short term stay - Ideal for work accommodation and family holiday
Why stay in the apartment when you can have spacious living of this home.
This place is a spacious newly renovated home located with parks, cafes and shopping centres within walking distance, in a family-friendly neighbourhood.
There is a fish and chip shop, newsagency, IGA, laundromat and delightful bakery only 4 minutes walk away.
With easy access to the freeway, getting to and from the Perth CBD, Perth’s iconic beaches and popular tourist destinations just only 15 minutes away. If you don’t plan to drive, the house is also close to public transport that can take you to the city, and other Perth hot-spots.
With a large lounge, kitchen and dining area, and enough space for a group of 5, you’ll have full and private access to the whole house and alfresco/courtyard areas.
For your stay, you can expect:
- Separate bathroom shower and bathtub and toilet
- Flat screen LCD TV
- Laundry with washing machine
- A kitchen model with plenty of cupboard and storage space
- stove top and oven
- Microwave, kettle, toaster
- Cutlery and dining-ware
- Cooking utensils and pots and pans
- 5 seater dining table
- 3 very spacious bedrooms – plenty of room for luggage
- Carpeted in all bedrooms
- Fresh sheets and linen for your stay
You will have full access to the home, including the laundry and courtyards.