On a quiet tree lined street in a fantastic central location, is a fully renovated holiday Oasis. It's affordable luxury for up to 6 guests (and up to 2 babies under age 2), ideal for travellors wanting luxury accommodation and privacy of your own holiday house. Ideal for families looking to enjoy a fantastic getaway, to relax and unwind, with the kind of luxury features and inclusions you deserve. At this holiday oasis, you have a lot more space than a hotel or serviced apartment, a house in an ideal location in beautiful surroundings.
While you're our guests, we want you to feel at home, in private, luxury resort-style accommodation. Some stunning original retro features from the 1960's origins like the original ceilings, the stone features and a few retro stylings throughout but with renovated kitchen and bathroom with luxury extras included. It is surrounded by lush leafy gardens, with a cubby for the kids to play in, and the pool to have a swim in (with lots to see and do close-by).
It's a 3 bedroom 1 bathroom house that can sleep up to 6 adult guests plus 2 babies under 2 years old. (2 Queen Beds + 2 king-single beds + 2 cots). You set your perfect temperature with the reverse cycle air-conditioning, which keeps the whole house cool in summer & warm in winter. The front yard is fully enclosed, very private, so the kids can play safely. The salt water pool stays warm with a solar pool blanket, extending the swimming season for 6 months of the year. The pool is separately enclosed in the front yard by a glass fence with child proof gates.You can swim against the powerful swim jets in the pool for fitness or just for the kids to have fun to ride on with small inflatables. You can relax on the deck by the pool with a chilled beverage with plenty for the kids to do while you get some well earned relaxation.
Dianella is just 15 minutes from the Airport, it's close-by to several local Restaurant and Cafe districts (like Mt Lawley, Northbridge, Leederville, Subiaco, & Fremantle) or for those born to shop, there's some sensational shopping just 5 mins away (Galleria Morley), or in the City or grab some fantastic bargains from Perth's Warehouse outlet shopping in West Perth.
Watching the sunset over the Indian Ocean is a must see (even for the Locals) or take a walk on Perth's beautiful white sandy beaches. Trigg Beach, Scarborough Beach & City Beach are just a short 20 minute drive away.
There's also Rottnest lsland, and Penguin Island, Perth Zoo, Kings Park, the Tree-top walk, Over 3000 wildflowers in Botanic Gargens, amazing views overlooking the Swan River, and closeby to Perth's National Parks & stunning gardens, like Araluen.
There is some world class wines to sample at the Cellar doors at many wineries in the Swan Valley (+ two Chocolate factories with free samples), Fremantle and Malaga weekend Markets + loads more places to visit!
Inside, it's been renovated to a very high standard. There is original artwork on the walls, polished hardwood floors throughout, Full HD LCD TV, DVD player (Free movies provided for your entertainment), and a Stereo for your own music. Lego, books and board games available for the kids, as well as the cubby with a chandalier & a working crane.
All Linen and towels are provided:
* Crisp freshly laundered 1000tc Egyptian cotton sheets, pillowcases, large fluffy bath towels, hand towels, facewashers, Cabana pool towels, tea towels and a bathmat are all supplied.
* Instant coffee, tea bags, sugar, & all essential supplies are provided, plus a coffee plunger and an espresso coffee machine.
*2 Port-a-cots with mattresses & 2 highchairs provided if required, plus bed rails available for our little guests all at no extra charge.
If you love to cook, the gourmet chef's kitchen has it all:
* Fully equipped kitchen, cookware, Utensils, Toaster, Kettle, Coffee Plunger, Espresso Coffee machine & coffee bean grinder.
* full size dishwasher,
* Smeg 5 burner cooktop rangehood & oven,
* huge 3 door pull-out pantry
* a 'super chill' fridge freezer.
* Washing machine, Clothes dryer, Iron & Ironing Board.
* The bathroom has a luxurious indulgent extra-roomy rain shower, hairdryer (& separate toilet).
* Out in the back deck for alfresco dining or drinks with family & friends is a dining table (seats 8), enclosable with cafe blinds, a deluxe BBQ with wok burner & glass hood.
* In the back yard is a fantastic cubby to entertain the kids with a working crane, their own kitchen & a chandelier.
WIFI high speed pre-paid internet available, you just choose what you use. Vodafone broadband internet (direct thru Vodafone).There is also great internet coverage at the house using data allowance on your mobile phones from all carriers 3G, 4G, Optus, Vodafone. All amenities are for your personal use.
A Gourmet Breakfast Hamper waiting for you at the house is available (at cost) with a few fresh essentials like your preferred kind of fresh milk, bread, eggs, butter, fresh coffee beans, fresh fruit & Yoghurt, fruit juice and a selection of pasties or cereals (or any other special request, eg: for dietary or for any food allergies), pre-book 2 days prior to check-in.
Here's how close the house is to just a few local attractions:
* 15 mins drive to Swan Valley, with cellar door wine tastings at local Wineries, Boutique Breweries, local Restaurants, art galleries, horse riding, wagon trails, even a Chocolate factory with free samples! Great picnic spots at the National Park beside river with nature walking trails.
*10 mins drive to Kings Park with the Stunning views over the Swan River, the City, with a tree-top walk & 3000 wildflowers and much more in West Australia's Botannical Gardens.
* 7 mins drive to have all day breakfast in one of the Street Cafes in trendy Mt Lawley/Inglewood, or just a 10-15 min drive to sample the world class food in Perth's Cafe/Restaurant districts in Leederville, Subiaco, Northbridge, Perth City Centre, East Perth or at any of the Beach Cafe's In Cottesloe, Scarborough or City Beach.
*See ticketek or bocs ticketing for what's on in Perth in the Entertainment, visiting Concert Artists, plus great live Theatre Now Showing at other inner city entertainment venues.
*10 mins drive to City to Cultural Centre in Northbridge (Museum, Art Gallery of WA)
*15 mins drive to Subiaco Regal Theatre, Subiaco's & West Perth's Cafe districts & some fantastic shopping.
*15-20 drive to park inSouth Perth Zoo or drive to Barrack Street Jetty on Perth Esplanade, catch ferry across Swan River to South Perth then a short walk to Perth Zoo.
*Take a day trip to Rottnest Island, ferries leave from Barrack Street Jetty on Perth Esplanade (in the city), from Hillary's and also from Fremantle.
* 20-25 min drive to Trigg Beach or Scarborough Beach, (enter off Wheelchair ramp at..) Trigg Beach is beach protected from wind with small waves, great beach for little ones.
* There is another great beach in Hillarys for little ones, next to entrance to "the Great Escape" Hillarys Marina with a playground on sand, protected from wind with tiny lap lap waves. It's adjacent to Hillary's Marina & Arcade
* 45 mins drive to AQWA (Aquarium of WA), & Great Escape Waterpark at Hillary's Marina
* 20 mins drive to Galaxy Drive-in Kingsley.
* 10 mins drive to Malaga Weekend markets
* 45 mins drive to Fremantle Markets (Fri Sat or Sun), Cafes & Restaurants, Pubs etc
"Fremantle's historic townscape - and excellent pubs serving great craft beer - is worth multiple leisurely explorations." (* Lonely Planet)
* 2 mins drive to Greater Union Cinemas Galleria Shopping Centre & Morley Rollerdrome.
* 5 mins away is Bayswater Waves Public Pool with giant wave pool
* Caversham Wildlife Park is close-by, just 10-15minute drive, have a photo taken holding a Koala, handfeed Kangaroos, see native animals up close, no glass fences.
* If kids bit older, (or brave) there is also an indoor climbing wall centre- "the hangout" in Baywater (5-10minutes drive) or
*for over 10year olds Indoor Go Carts in Malaga, Belmont and Osborne Park (all about10min drive)
*"Mighty Jungle" in Boag St Morley recommended for under 7yo kids it's an indoor playcentres with Cafe so the grown-ups can sit and enjoy a coffee & food or join in fun.
PARKS, PLAYGROUND'S & PICNIC SPOTS
There many beautiful Parks (Most are Free)
* just 250m away in Light Street is Dianella Open Space, they have bike paths, an adventure playground, so many spots to share a picnic lunch like:
*Just 5 min drive away is Hyde Park on Vincent St in Highgate where you can see ducks, long necked turtles in lake & stunning huge old trees and a great playground for the kids.
Within 10-15 mins drive away are:
* Kings Park (great views of Swan River & City),
* Lake Monger in Leederville -see WA's black swans .
* Whiteman Park, (picnic or bbq amongst Kangaroos & emu's).
* Caversham Wildlife Park is adjacent to Whiteman Park, has many native animals marsupials & birds - AND you can handfeed a Kangaroo or have your Photo taken with a Koala.
* Bardon Park on river in Maylands has great playgrounds and free BBQ picnic areas by the Swan River, and a lovely bike path/walk along the Swan River into East Perth Marina.
* Faulkner Park on Abernethy Rd in Belmont (Man-made Volcano with fine cold mist "erupting", a flying fox, swings, tunnels and a lawn with shady trees & BBQ's), for bigger kids there is a skate park on Abernethy Rd,
* Bike Hire - Langley Park in CBD. There bike paths along the Swan River, East Perth, Lake Monger in Leederville, Loads more bike trails by the beach all around Perth.
* Buses are closest public transport 5 mins walk to Walter Rd West (No 66 Bus to City) or Alexander Drive (express bus to city) or Morley Drive or Morley Busport @ Galleria Shopping Centre Morley.
*[PAYPAL Offer $200 Off any booking* 5 nights+, made & paid for in full, at least 30 days in advance]