Newly fully furnished contemporary apartment with stunning city views, walking distance to many fantastic venues, including Northbridge Piazza, China Town, Perth Arena, Metropolis Concert Hall, Kings Park and many cafes, bars and restaurants.
Privately owned and operated this modern apartment gives you that home away from home feel, rather than that of a hotel room. The apartment is conveniently positioned making it the ideal place to stay whether it be for business or leisure with easy access to Freeways and public transport Free Blue CAT bus just around the corner
The Qubis Complex also offers a secure entry with private intercom as well as gym and spa facilities plus change room.
- Fully furnished and equipped
- Modern open planned Lounge, dinning room and kitchen
- 50inch TV, DVD player and sound system
- Free wifi
- Quality leather sofas
- Well equipped kitchen includes 600mm glass electric cook top and electric oven plus stainless steel rangehood, stone top bench, microwave, full size fridge / freezer, everything you will need to cook up a storm
- 2 good sized bedrooms with queen size beds and mirrored built in robes
- Linen, bedding and towels provided
- 2 Modern bathrooms
- Own internal laundry with washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board all provided
- 1 secure, undercover carbay with remote controlled access
- 10sqm balcony with City Views
- Reverse cycle Air conditioning
- Double Glazed Windows
PROXIMITY / DISTANCES:
- Free Public Transport Blue Cat Bus 200m
- Train Station 1km - 15min walk
- Freeways 50m?
- Northbridge Piazza 500m
- Perth CBD 1.2km - 20min walk
- Perth Arena 1km - 15min walk
- Kings Park 2km - 30min walk
- Leederville 1km - 15min walk
- Watertown Brand Outlet Stores 1km - 15min walk
- Ferry Terminal zoo, wineries, Rottnest Island 2km - 30min walk / 5min on CAT bus
- Convention Centre 2km
- Crown Perth 5km
- Cottesloe Beach 12km
- Fremantle 17km
INSIGHT TO NORTHBRIDGE
Northbridge is a world class location for tourists as well as locals, offering :
- Some of the best bars and night clubs in Western Australia
- A vibrant and multi-faceted environment
- An eclectic mix of shops offering a unique range of products
- A wide range of professional services
- Some of the best cafes and restaurants, with many options
- A diverse cultural experience including galleries and museums
- Frequent indoor and outdoor cultural events
It's the ideal place to meet friends, start the day, end the day, or simply enjoy the atmosphere.
- A 25 deposit is required to confirm all bookings.
- A $300 'security deposit' is also required with all bookings. This security bond is fully refunded in full after check out provided the property is in the condition in which you found it.
- Payment can be made through Stayz website or Direct Deposit, message owner for DD details.
- Full payment must be made by 14 days prior to check in.
- For bookings made within 14 days of commencement of stay the full balance is required at the time of booking, including the security bond
- Check in is at or after 2pm and checkout at 10am, these times are negotiable subject to availability.
Smoking is not permitted in the Property at any time, however ashtrays are provided for people who wish to smoke on the balcony.
- Parties are not allowed.
- Before departure, all food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish put in the appropriate council rubbish bins provided, and crockery and cutlery washed and packed away. The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition. Extra cleaning charges may be incurred for the cleaning of dirty dishes, washing machine, dishwasher, emptying the fridge, removal of excessive rubbish etc.
- No pets permitted.
SECURITY BOND AND DAMAGES
Any damage, loss or expense incurred by management during your stay will be charged against the security bond. Examples of this include but are not limited to any breakage, damage, loss of anything contained within the apartment and excess cleaning requirements.
We shall not be liable for the loss of or damage to monies, valuables or personal effects belonging to occupants or guests during their stay. Personal safety is the responsibility of the occupant. We shall not be held responsible for any accident or injury sustained by occupants or guests during their stay.