Unlock the door to something special – 193 Lake Street is a Heritage-listed semi-detached house that has been luxuriously furnished and decorated to create one of the most unique properties in the area.
The owners are passionate collectors of mid-century furniture, and original Indigenous art. The house reflects these passions, and has been finished with attention to detail to provide stylish, comfortable and convenient accommodation that is ideally suited for executive stays; or a family wanting to explore Perth’s inner city living.
Centrally located in Perth’s cultural district of Northbridge, the home offers excellent access to public transport and includes all the mod-cons, free wifi, quality toiletries and linen, and conveniently stocked kitchen pantry.
Property features - inside
• 3 bedrooms with wi-fi throughout
• Bedrooms 1 and 2 have queen bed and Foxtel in both rooms
• Bedroom 3 has two single beds
• All rooms equipped with alarm clocks and phone chargers for Iphone 6
• Family room features massive TV/DVD
• Newly renovated kitchen is well stocked with coffee machine, dishwasher, microwave and caterers size oven. Basic pantry essentials provided
• One bathroom
• Small study with desk, photocopier and scanner
• Fully equipped laundry with washing machine, dryer, clothesline and laundry products
• Stay in comfort with air-conditioning and heating throughout
• A safe is installed for your use
• Port-a-cot, stroller and high chair is available on request
Property features – Outside
• Outdoor setting in both front and back courtyards
• Gas BBQ
• Stunning landscaped gardens
• Street frontage with two visitor parking permits
• Home has deadlocks on all windows and doors, plus security window screens and doors
Northbridge is a world-class location with a vibrant atmosphere that needs to be experienced. The area offers a diverse cultural experience, with galleries and museums; eclectic shopping, regular cultural events; an abundance of cafes and restaurants; and some of the best bars and night life in Western Australia. And all this is right on your doorstep
The heart of the city is within walking distance; or you can catch the free CAT bus on adjacent Aberdeen Street. Take in a visit to Elizabeth Quay; enjoy the all the shopping that Perth city has to offer; and dine in style The city of Perth has extended retail trading hours which include Monday - Friday: 8am - 9pm, Saturday: 8am - 5pm, Sunday and Public Holidays: 11am - 5pm.
Visit Kings Park, a unique city parkland spanning over 1000 acres on the western edge of the CBD. With panoramic views of the Swan River and Darling Range, Kings Park home to over 324 native plant varieties and 80 bird species.
The property is ideally located to visit East Perth and Mount Lawley, which both offer stunning parklands and waterways, cafes and restaurants, and a variety of entertainment. The Roe Street Bus Station is less than 10 minutes’ walk.
Terms and Conditions
• The house is strictly non-smoking, $150 penalty applies. Smoking is allowed in the outdoor area.
• Under no circumstances may the number of persons residing in the house exceed the maximum number of guests confirmed at the time of booking.
• No party or gatherings are permitted to be held at the house.
• Strictly no noise after 10pm on weeknights and 12pm on weekends.
• Check out time is 10am, late check out will result in a full day charge.
• The loss of key shall be charged at the cost of $50 per key
• Any illegal or inappropriate behaviour may result in instant eviction without any warning, in this case there is no refund.
• The property is not cleaned or serviced during your stay, if you wish cleaning can be arranged during your stay for a fee.
• We ask that the property is presented to us as clean and tidy as possible when you depart with all utensils cleaned and back to it's place, all appliances in working order and no damage done to the property or its contents.