Front of property
Lounge room 2
Queen Master Bedroom 2
Bedroom - Twin Singles
Lounge room to Kitchen
Lounge room to back verandah garden area
Lounge looking to kitchen
Lounge area 2
Backyard Vegie Patch
Backyard lower court yard
Backyard bottom garden
Laundry Dryer and Washing Machine
Immaculate throughout. Antique furniture, polished jarrah floorboards, large flat screen TV. Located in the leafy suburb of Menora (Mt Lawley). It offers a quiet location just 5kms to Perth city, yet you have a wide range of amenities and facilities within 10 minutes drive from the front door.
Walk to Edith Cowan University, Mt Lawley.
The self contained apartment has one double bedroom and one large bedroom with two king single beds. Ultra modern bathroom/ toilet, kitchen with new gas stove and dishwasher, crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils. Barbecue located on spacious back verandah.
The lounge / dining area looks out over a pretty lawn and garden area and from the front room, you will see gardens and a park across the road. Check out vegie garden.
There is a flat screen LCD TV and a DVD player in the lounge room.
Laundry, and a second toilet (in the laundry) are available for your use.
If you like golf, there is a large putting green and putter available to have some fun, or if you wish to do some serious practice.
Reverse Cycle Airconditioning to main living area and second bedroom. Heaters / fans provided as required. Baby Cot, Balcony, Bath towels provided, BBQ, Internet access, Bus nearby, Hairdryer, Highchair, Iron and Ironing board, Linen supplied, Microwave, off street secure parking.
Walking distance (100 metres) to large under covered playground for children. This playground is close to Alexander Park Tennis club. The tennis club, features 18 grass courts and 4 hard courts, as well as a large hit up wall to hone up your skills. Hiring of courts and tennis lessons can be arranged. If you are into golf, then a short journey (2.5kms) to the Mt Lawley Golf Club could be for you. Golf lessons and golf clubs can be arranged.
Rooms and rates
Inverness Apartment sleeps 4. There is a master bedroom and two king singles in the second bedroom.
Rates $140 per night for one person. Extra persons per night, $10 for adult $8 children under 12.
Minimum nights - 3
Air conditioning, Wheelchair accessible, Washing machine, Parking, Dishwasher
- Wheelchair accessible, Non-Smoking, Children welcome, Long-term renters welcome
- Outdoor grill, Balcony, Deck/Patio
- Entertainment and Family
- DVD player, Games, Parking, Cot, Hair dryer, Internet access, Living room, Television
- Kitchen and Dining
- Kitchen, Child's high chair, Microwave, Dishwasher, Coffee maker, Dining, Dishes and utensils, Oven, Pantry items, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster
- Linen and Cleaning
- Linens provided, Clothes dryer, Iron and board, Washing machine, Towels provided
- Heating and Cooling
- Air conditioning, Fireplace, Heating
- Opposite park, Walk to Alexander Park Tennis Club, 2kms to Mt Lawley Golf Club, Quiet treelined street, Walk to Edith Cowan University, Mt Lawley campus, Parking, Shopping centres close by, Children's playground close by, 5kms to Perth city, Minimum 3 nights accommodation