Luxury home located in the heart of East Perth's river and cafe precinct. Enjoy the ambience of the cafes and restaurants within a short stroll of your home.
- Three bedrooms Third bedroom is study and sofa bed
- Balcony off master room
- Two bathrooms
- Additional powder room
- Large lounge room
- Separate dining area
- Family, kitchen, breakfast dining
- Fully equipped kitchen incl. dishwasher and double fridge
- Front and rear large private court yards
- Shared swimming pool and barbeque area
Additional Features include:
- Reverse cycle air con
- Solid timber floors
- Secure parking for one car
- Direct entrance from court yard to facilities which include a swimming pool
• Property Type:Townhouse
• WC: 3
• Alarm System
• Air Conditioning
• Secure parking for one car
• Swimming Pool - Inground
• Other Features
• Close to shops and restaurants, Close to transport, the CAT bus available, walk 12 minutes to centre of Perth CBD, close to Burswood Casino, enjoyable walk trails.
All properties require a 25 deposit of the booking price at the time of booking in order to secure the reservation. Should you cancel your accommodation the deposit is forfeited.
As per HIGHLIFE Holiday Properties policy a Security Bond of between $1000.00 - $2500.00 is payable on all holiday properties
This bond is fully refundable once the stay has finished and the clean/ property inspection have been completed and no damage has been reported. The property is required to be left in a clean and tidy state as your arrival. This requires that the barbeque is to be clean dishwasher clean and unpacked any fireplaces cleaned all furniture to be positioned as arrival and all keys/remotes to be returned as per instructions at the end of your stay.
Please be aware that for stays of two nights or less a cleaning surcharge of $250 will apply.
A booking fee of $66.00 is also required. This amount is non refundable
Should you wish to view our full cancellation policy and other terms and conditions please refer to . Please be aware that a 7 night minimum stay is required during the Christmas/New Year break. 4 Night minimum stay over the Easter period and 3 nights stay over Long Weekends