The suburb of Perth is 1km north of Perth city centre and surrounded by Perth's most popular dining precints of Beaufort St, William St and James St, Northbridge - including bars, theatres, cinemas, The Art Gallery and WA Museum are 1km away. Central Railway Station and Bus Station are less than 1 km down the road. The peaceful sanctuary of Hyde Park and Robertson Park are also nearby.
Within a block of the townhouse are the popular Phi Yen Restaurant, Northbridge Hotel with Chimes Restaurant - great food (more gourmet style than pub food) with a $16 roast every night on winter menu & always on Sundays. Popular Sawyers Sister & Tarts Cafes, Lay Way Cafe & Harrison Art Gallery Cafe, all great for breakfast, business lunches and good coffee. Also beautiful Robertson Park with 10 tennis courts 180 metres away. Hyde Park is 2 blocks away. For de-stressing there's Jades Chinese Massage, Reflexology, Foot Detox and acupuncture is just across the road, with hairdresser also across the road.
The Blue line Free Cat Bus stop ( no 8) is in Aberdeen street, a short walk towards the city, which will take you to Barrack Street Ferries and the new Elizabeth Quay at the waterfront.
3 Level Townhouse with Roof Terrace and New Designer Furniture
- Queen bed is extremely comfortable gel cube mattress designed and made in WA
- Comfortable 'Cool Cube' gel mattress double bed in 2nd room
- Sofa in downstairs Study
- Variation of pillows supplied to chose from
- Bay Leather electric recliner lounge
- also white leather lounge in lounge room
-' Smart' large screen TV: notebook, usb, mp3 & internet connectable
- Fully equipped kitchen with all new appliances
- 2 balconies & terrace face city view & cooling summer breezes
- large dining table on balcony
- lounges, coffee table & egg chair on terrace
- Security & intercom
- Internet/ wifi
- Entrance is through lane, 30 metres form street
- Townhouse is not suitable for people with mobility difficulties as there are stairs
between the 4 levels. Also not suitable for young children for same as above and
the risk of climbing over the balconies/terrace.
- A 25% deposit is required to confirm bookings
- A $500- Security Bond (paid when full payment is made) Refunded on inspection after
- Full payment must be made by 14 days prior to check in.
- Late check out & early check in are subject to availability.
- If the sofa bed in the downstairs room (which is not advertised) is used, it costs $20- a day. If not arranged before checkin, this cost will come out of the Bond.
-For stays 10 days or more a mandatory service will be undertaken on the 7th day &
every 7 days. Fresh linen and towels will be installed.
No smoking in the property at any time, however an ashtray will be provided for
people who wish to smoke, on the balcony. If used please empty butts into a rubbish
bag & clean before departure.
Parties are not allowed.
Before departure put all rubbish into appropriate bins. Please leave the kitchen clean
and tidy. The property must be left in a clean and tidy condition. Extra cleaning
charges may be taken from bond for extra cleaning caused.
Personal safety is the responsibility of the occupant. 'City Pad' shall not be held responsible for any accident or injury sustained by occupants or guests during their stay.