Fully furnished and fully self contained
Relax and enjoy your stay
Plenty of storage
Just bring your suitcase!
Fully appointed kitchen & appliances
Your own private balcony
Outdoor BBQ Entertaining
Fully Equipped Gym
Recreation Room Kitchen Entertaining Area
EXECUTIVE APARTMENTS IN PERTH - Your own luxury fully furnished & fully self-contained corporate apartment with large kitchen, lounge/dining, ensuite and spacious balcony and includes :
Located in Adelaide Terrace in a residential complex with a stunning outdoor pool & spa area, just metres from the SWAN RIVER in Perth's City "FREE TRANSPORT ZONE".
Relax on the large balcony on the top floor in the heart of Perth's CBD with views of the pool, WACA and glimpses of the Swan River beyond, we offer executives, consultants and holiday-makers a personal touch with everything you need at your fingertips and plenty to make you feel right at home on arrival.
NIGHTLY RATE: AU$145.00 PER NIGHT
* Fully furnished, fully self-contained
* Full kitchen facilities including dishwasher & POD Coffee Machine with complimentary pods
* Luxury Queen size bed with pillow-top mattress, quality linen &Tempur pillows
* Stunning Pool Views
* Luxury bathroom - walk-in shower, soft towels & robe
* Complimentary under cover secure parking space with your booking
* FOXTEL (Cable) channels include Sport, Entertainment & various lifestyle channels
* Complimentary use of mountain bike if required (please inquire at time of booking)
* Flatscreen TV, DVD, CD player
* Air Conditioned
* Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer & Airer
* Iron & Ironing Board & Iron Spray
* Hair Dryer
* Soft Pool Towels
* Secure building with Intercom and Lift Access
* Located in Perth's FREE Transport Zone
* Lap Swimming Pool with outdoor SPA
* Fully Equipped Gym
* Recreational facilities include Sauna, pool lounge, poolside kitchen facilities, pool table, BBQ facilities
Quality internet connection (NBN Broadband) gives you unlimited usage.
PAYMENT / CONDITIONS:
* All major credit cards accepted
* Fully-refundable bond is required for all bookings to ensure the apartment is looked after (taken in form of deposit)
* NON-SMOKING apartment
* Min Stay: 7 nights
* This property has a large balcony and is unsuitable for babies and toddlers
Just minutes to the SWAN RIVER, Perth Convention Exhibition Centre, Rottnest Island Ferry Departure Jetty, Bell Tower, Kings Park, Restaurants, Hotels, Casino, City Nightlife, Cafe's and Shopping precincts and more!
Craig - April 2016 - Rating: 5 out of 5
I don't really want to tell you how good this place is, as I may never again be able to book in.
I travel extensively for work (45 Trips last year) and pleasure, and this apartment was amazing. I felt like I was at home even whilst traveling for work! Something the frequent business traveler misses often. Sitting on a real comfortable couch, watching telly, with the doors open and the fresh air breezing through... magic
I stayed here in February 2016 and loved it. The building is so well located and the apartment spacious and light filled. Loved morning coffee in the sunshine on the balcony overlooking the pool and spa, with views of the WACA and the hills.
Everything I wanted and needed was there, It was as if the owners had stepped out for the time I was there and I had access to everything.
Thanks again... but please if you read this, keep it a secret. I want access to this apartment every time I go to Perth.
Tania - February 2016 - Rating: 5 out of 5
It was a nice and cosy apartment will all the extras to relax after a busy day.View was amazing and the owner is a one of the friendly and helpful owners.it has every thing u need to enjoy your stay.It the best that i have stayed in.
Jim - November 2015 - Rating: 5 out of 5
Great place, the unit was the best equipped I've ever stayed in and I've stayed in a lot!
Chris - November 2015 - Rating: 5 out of 5
Excellent property, great value, modern, clean, safe! Would highly recommend to all.
Friendly owners whom make you feel very welcome!
Rating: October 2015 - 5 out of 5
Very impressed! The unit was very well equipped, modern and very well presented. Would definitely stay again if in Perth.
David - August 2015 - Rating: 5 out of 5
It is a lovely apartment(exactly as shown in the photos), and so much more comfortable than staying in a hotel. We would be happy to stay there again.
John - June 2015 - Rating: 5 out of 5
As a person who uses apartments all over Australia and New Zealand its worth making a comment when you find one that’s not only in a fantastic location but spotlessly clean and has many personal touches. Apartments can be very similar but this one shines in the way it is kept and fitted out even down to a sewing kit and welcome hamper. All the added touches will make your stay a wonderful experience. The communication before hand was excellent and ensured and easy arrival and nothing was too much trouble. If you have an opportunity and lucky enough to secure this apartment for your Perth stay you will not be disappointed.
Chris – April 2015 - Rating: 5 out of 5
Very well presented apartment, excellent facilities, great value.
John – April 2015 - Rating: 5 out of 5
We've stayed in quite a few holiday/executive type apartments in Australia, South Africa, America and Scotland. We would like to let you know that 128 was one of, if not, the best. Location is excellent and we were able to use public transport services with ease and with access to taxis when required. We want to thank you for the care and attention to detail which you had obviously put into preparing the apartment for us.
Ruben: February 2015
An absolute must to stay while visiting Perth, the location and standard of accommodation exceeded my expectations. For those wanting a quiet, relaxing, "executive" stay I cannot recommend more highly.
Kat: December 2014
Beautiful apartment. Secure, clean and close to free city transport & airport bus. Had everything we needed and more!! Would recommend it to anyone.
Alice: December 2014
This certainly located a short walk for free transportation.Clean and well furnished with all the knickknacks that is sometimes overlooked (by other apartments),making our stay really feels like new home. Thank you Heidi and Glen for your thoughtfulness
Paul & Marija: October 2014
Great apartment. Clean, convenient, contemporary. Would not hesitate to recommend it to anyone who has high standards. An absolute joy to stay there.
Pam & Murray: July 2014
A magnificent beautifully decorated apartment, with all the facilities one could wish for! It really exceeded our expectations. A quiet convenient location with excellent security - walk to the city or take a free bus. We look forward to the time we can return. Highly recommended.
Air conditioning, Wheelchair accessible, Washing machine, Parking, Dishwasher
- Wheelchair accessible, Non-Smoking, Events allowed, Eco-Friendly, Long-term renters welcome
- Pool and Spa Facilities
- Hot tub, Communal pool, Sauna
- Outdoor grill, Balcony, Deck/Patio
- Entertainment and Family
- Satellite/Cable, DVD player, Stereo, Parking, Fitness room/Equipment, Garage, Hair dryer, Internet access, Living room, Television
- Kitchen and Dining
- Kitchen, Microwave, Dishwasher, Coffee maker, Dining, Dishes and utensils, Oven, Pantry items, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster
- Linen and Cleaning
- Linens provided, Clothes dryer, Iron and board, Washing machine, Towels provided
- Heating and Cooling
- Air conditioning, Heating