This 4 Star Resort Village Apartment is fully furnished and self-contained. You have 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a secure dedicated undercover car bay, your own private courtyard with luscious garden and barbecue.
The apartment sleeps a maximum 8 people. Bedding options are from the following: 1 Queen, 2 Singles, 1 Double Sofa Bed, 2 Single Roller Beds, and a Single Foam Mattress if necessary. A child’s portable cot and high chair are also available on request.
The lounge and dining areas have a beautiful 'Spotted Gum' Australian hardwood timber floor.
Add in two swimming pools, two tennis courts, two gymnasiums, and an on-site restaurant and you have a perfect getaway
You will be relaxing in a comfortable, tranquil apartment located within a 4 Star Resort complex and saving yourself over 30 on tariffs. Furthermore, the apartment has several upgraded features giving you a superior experience.
The apartment is only a 10 minute walk to the city CBD, and a five minute walk to the Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre, Perth Busport, and train network. You are located within the city’s Free Transit Zone, which entitles you to free Transperth bus and train travel within the zone.
You also have very easy access to the North and South Freeways Mounts Bay Road exit, as well as Stirling Highway to the West. You are also on the boutique shopping side of the city with King Street and West Perth boutique shops close by.
The roadside is canopied by London Plain trees and across the road are acres and acres of Perth riverside parkland including a children’s adventure playground.
You are a 15 minute walk to Elisabeth Quay which is one of Perth latest attractions. At Elisabeth Quay you can catch a ferry to the Perth Zoo or next to Elisabeth Quay you can catch a ferry to Fremantle or our famous Rottnest Island.
A 15 minute walk in the other direction takes you to Kings Park via the popular 'Jacob's Ladder.
You are also only a 25 minute drive from Perth Airport.
Stayz has a standard way of presenting features but here is a list of extra features that you get with this apartment.
• Very Quiet - No Road Noise
- Free Unlimited WiFi Dedicated to your apartment
• Own Courtyard
• Complimentary Tea/Coffee/Sugar/Milk
• Work Desk
• Lift Access
• Customised Tours Available
• Cheaper Premium Airport Transfer Rates
• 10 Discount for All Australian Gray Line Day Tours
• Great Reviews
THINGS TO DO:
1. Walk to Barrack Street Jetty for ferry rides to Fremantle and Rottnest Island. Rottnest has beautiful beaches and diverse wildlife including the adorable the quokka.
2. Enjoy our Swan River cruises, and the food and wine Fremantle Markets, Swan Valley wineries that are truly appealing. Or simply take a ferry across the river to South Perth and stroll up the Mends Street Cafe Strip & Boutique shopping area to finish up at the Perth Zoo. Come to our picturesque Kings Park to enjoy world class panoramic views over the city sky line and Swan River. Numerous walkways and park lands will have your eyes swivelling with angles of pictures to take.
3. The Perth Bell Tower, Home of the Swan Bells, located on Riverside Drive overlooking the picturesque Swan River is one of Perth's most unique and must see tourist attraction. Our recently built Elizabeth Quay landmark waterfront development reconnects Perth city with the Swan River to create a dynamic new entertainment and leisure precinct, set around a stunning 2.7ha inlet. Visit Scitech, a hands-on science museum with exhibitions, programs and services designed for people of all ages. Catch up on the latest movies for the children in our cinemas located within the heart of the city. For the more adventurous, boating for hire, jet boat thrills & para sailing are also at your doorstep
Book with us and you will receive a 10 discount for all Australian Gray Line Day Tours
So Hurry and Book your Accommodation Today
Joy has other apartments at:
Joy's Subiaco Apartment 32: https://www.stayz.com.au/196123
Joy's Subiaco Apartment 40: https://www.stayz.com.au/202168
Joy's Hillarys Sorrento Beach Resort Apartment: https://www.stayz.com.au/148754