LUXURY EXECUTIVE APARTMENT Fully Appointed - Stunning river and city views from every room!
Nestled in a private estate just a few minutes drive over the Causeway to Perth's City Centre, this fully furnished, fully self-contained executive apartment has a huge balcony and stunning River views and comes with private secure under cover parking. Minutes walk to Casino, train or bus and easy access to Graham Farmer Freeway and arterial routes.
* Fully appointed with chef's kitchen
* Large open plan living - river & city views from every room
* HUGE double-size bedroom (with full linen) and separate large walk-in-robe
* Luxury bathroom with soft towels, deep bath, double vanity and frameless glass shower
* Complimentary WIFI Modem allowance of 4GB per month (pro-rata)
* FOXTEL entertainment channels plus normal free-to-air TV
* Large Separate Laundry with washing machine, dryer and full length storage
* Complimentary use of Mountain Bike (must be booked prior to check-in to ensure availability)
* Secure building with intercom and private undercover parking
* All gas, electricity & water is included in this rate
RATES: AU$165.00 per night (includes GST - no hidden extras)
* Fully-refundable bond is required to ensure the apartment is looked after
* VISA & Mastercard accepted
* Max number of guests: 2
* Unfortunately this apartment is unsuitable for children
* Non-Smoking Apartment
When only the best will do ....
Relax on the balcony and take in the city and river views, enjoy the outdoor pool. Walk, cycle or take a few minutes train into Perth's city centre and enjoy the shopping, restaurants and nightlife. Stroll to CROWN Casino or access the majestic landscaped parklands right on your doorstep. Wine and dine at the fine food restaurants nearby and only a little further will take you to more beautiful places to dine.This really is city living at its best with the river, shopping, nightlife and entertainment literally at your doorstep! Just a few minutes drive to the Causeway entry to the Perth CBD or the major freeways to access North or South, East or West routes.
Complimentary new bike and helmet available for use with most bookings (inquire when booking). Please inquire as to availability at time of making your booking. Cycle the trails, parks, the zoo and paths to and around the city!
Bill - I have stayed in 5 star accommodation before but my experience at this apartment has set a new benchmark. Its proximity to the city centre allowed easy access to all my business meetings. The parks and public spaces nearby were ideal for running, even at night. My apartment was well appointed, comfortable and stylish. For me, what really set this experience apart was the stunning views of Perth from the balcony. My compliments to the booking agent who was efficient, genuinely friendly, helpful and thoughtful. Absolutely loved it.
Peter and Sharyn - We found it be very convenient for business and pleasure with all the creature comforts of home plus more, the service we received was First Class with nothing being to much trouble. We felt very safe with the security system at the apartment and would stay there again when the need arises.
Quentin - This apartment would have to be one of the best apartments I have ever stayed in. Not just in Perth but throughout the world. It is luxuriously appointed with one of the best views available in Perth. The apartment balcony overlooks the Swan River and Perth City skyline. I would recommend to every person intending to visit Perth to stay in this apartment. It is worth it!
Paul - A magnificently detailed apartment which far exceeded our expectations. Secure, clean and close to city. Bus, train and airport all conveniently close by. Had everything we needed and more! For those wanting a quiet, relaxing, executive stay I cannot recommend more highly.