This beautiful cozy semi-detached retreat with pool will give you the perfect space to relax and refresh yourself. For holiday, business or a new life move. Car is necessary. Garage parking at your front door. Own private entrance. WiFi provided. Shops 5 minutes away.
Open plan living with Large windows giving a lovely bright atmosphere looking out onto the patio and pool. TV area, reading area and kitchen dining area. Large queen bedroom plus second bedroom.
All rooms with ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans for summer, heating provided for winter.
All bedding, towels and pool towels provided.
* Large main bedroom - Wall length cupboards. Queen bed. Wall mirror. Extra power points provided. Reading lamps and low lights. Looks onto the patio and pool area. Large wall length window. One step into bedroom and one step into bathroom.
* Bathroom and toilet - Compact. Can be used as on-suite or family bathroom. Hairdryer. Towels, soap, shampoo and toilet paper provided. Ceiling heat lamp.
* Second bedroom - 2 single beds. Adult mattress or childs mattress for the floor can be added. Cot is available.
* Living area - TV area with TV and DVD player. Looks onto pool and patio.
* Kitchen - Fridge, microwave, stove top and full size oven. Washing machine. Iron and portable ironing board. Inside clothes line. All cooking utensils you will need. As well as slow cooker, rice cooker, sandwich maker. High chair available.
* Patio - Umbrella, BBQ, fairy lights.
* Small lawn - Sun bake, read a book, play area. Has outside clothes line.
* Pool - Beautiful sparkling pool. Cleaned regularly. Pool blanket for chill free swim in summer. Swimming season can start late October and finishes about March or April.
Smoking only outside please.
No Animals thank you.
Folder provided with information on how to use the space, places to visit, emergency information and shopping centers.
Enjoy the area -
* Walking distance to the lake with walking path surrounding it. For those who want exercise or a gentle stroll.
* Sorrento Quay just 10 minutes away. Restaurants, coffee shops, ice cream, fish and chips on the board walk. Family fun park in the summer. Childrens safe beach. Catch the ferry to Rottnest. Visit AQWA our underwater world.
* Pinnaroo Valley just 10 minutes away where you can visit and observe a large family of kangaroos.
* Caversham wild life park is about 30 minutes away. You can see our amazing wild life up close.
* Tour our winaries, have lunch in a relaxing environment, see the chocolate factory.
* We are 5 minutes drive from the start of the freeway or the train station for an uncomplicated drive or ride into the city. 20 to 45 minutes depending on the time of day.
* Kings Park with its amazing views over the city and river is 30 minutes away.
* Fremantle is about 45 minutes away depending on the time of day.
* Joondalup city is 10 minutes north with one of our fairly new larger shopping centers.