Ocean Keys Cottage is a fully furnished, short term house rental, perfect for Visitors or Migrants to Perth.
You can enjoy this premium, yet affordable, furnished property as your base near Perth's northern beaches. With elevated views, lovely cottage style flower gardens, private alfresco courtyard, glossy wood floors and gourmet kitchen, your stay will be comfortable and refreshing.
Refrigerative air-conditioning is ducted to all rooms to keep you comfortable during Perth's hot days.
Linen, towels, tea/coffee/sugar, utensils, cutlery and cooking appliances are all provided for your convenience. Just bring clothes and personal items.
On the hill top of the Ocean Keys Town Centre at Clarkson, a family friendly district known by locals as 'Little Britain' due to the large number of English migrants here.
Walk to shops and pub or 5 minute drive to Mindarie Marina and the train to Perth.
We have taken great care to furnish the interior with pleasant decorations and have planted the garden with colourful flowers including Mandevilla, Wisteria, Agapanthus, African Iris, Poinsettia and Snapdragons.
FEATURES OF THE HOME:
- 4 Bedrooms Q + Q + D + S + S all air conditioned
- 2 Bathrooms including Ensuite
- 2 Toilets including Ensuite
- Theatre Room with large screen TV
- Private and covered all weather Alfresco Courtyard
- Double lock up Garage with remote control door
- Additional street parking for visitors
- Extra spring mattress by request
- State of the art combination washer / dryer
- Deluxe high spec bathrooms
- White Corian bench tops in all wet areas and kitchen
- Large side by side paired fridge and freezer
- Stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- Under mount sinks throughout
- Rain plate shower heads in both bathrooms
- Glossy timber floors in main living areas
IN THE LOCAL AREA:
- Train station to Perth is 5 minutes drive or by bus
- Bus stop 50m from doorstep
- Car hire branch 250m from doorstep
- Shopping Centre 250m from doorstep
- Pub and Restaurants 250m from doorstep
- Mindarie Marina 5 minutes drive or by bus
- Safe Family Beaches 5 minutes drive or by bus
There are also many reputable schools in the surrounding suburbs including Quinns Baptist College, Peter Moynes Primary School, Mindarie Primary School & Somerly Primary School.
Everything is close by at the Ocean Keys Town Centre.
- Unlimited electricity, water and gas use
- Wireless broadband internet unlimited downloads
- Tea, coffee and sugar for arrival
- No smoking indoors
- Dogs are not permitted
Described by guests as:
'The best house we have seen'
'We are so lucky to have stayed here'
- Christian Treacy from Birmingham, United Kingdom
'Like a palace compared to the last one we stayed at'
'This is the nicest house in the street'
- Barbara Wiechecki from Jakarta, Indonesia
'What a convenient location'
'It's a fabulous house to entertain our relatives'
- Margaret McColl from Auckland, New Zealand
We welcome all enquiries and love meeting people from all parts of the world, especially from the UK.
Owner Andrew and family are originally from Manchester, England. We made the journey to Australia in 1983 and have loved Australia ever since.
Our local knowledge will help you to quickly feel settled in the house and we pride ourselves on ensuring that every guest has the best possible stay.