Please note - we are renting out 3 rooms in a house, not the entire house the guest quarters are separate/private from the rest of the house.
ONLY 4 MINS WALK TO THE BEACH, SHOP AND CAFE Sea view from the guest bedrooms and private outdoor courtyard & seating area, where you can enjoy BBQ & drinks, also with outdoor kitchenette.
THE SPACE ...
Our gorgeous home boasts a large landscaped block with ocean views. Relax and indulge yourself in the front garden, taking in the amazing sea views - a wonderful place to hang out.
Summer or winter the place is relaxed, comfortable and cosy. In summer the sea breezes keep you cool day and night, while in winter sunlight streams into the north facing bedrooms morning and afternoon. Amazing sunsets across the ocean can be viewed all year round.
Start your day listening to the morning birdsong and take a short walk to the beach. End your day with a glass of wine and BBQ, while enjoying a postcard ocean sunset.
• Seating and BBQ in the front garden with gorgeous sea view
• Outdoor kitchenette includes gas BBQ with grill, hotplate, side/wok burner and roasting hood, sink with hot & cold water, kitchen cupboard & table, with utensils/cutlery/crockery
• Fridge, kettle, microwave, free tea & coffee provided
• Complimentary continental breakfast provided in the upstairs breakfast room, with amazing 180 degree ocean views.
PLEASE NOTE, there are 3 bedrooms in the guest quarters. The standard price is for 2 people sharing the first bedroom. Additional rooms are charged at $40 per room, so you will need to request 4 people in total if you require 2 rooms, and 6 people in total if you require all 3 rooms.
• The coastal room has sea view from the window, remote control light & ceiling fan, garment rack, bedside table and chair
• The rustic room has sea view from the window, remote control light & ceiling fan, built in wardrobe, bedside table and chair
• The cozy room has built in wardrobe, standing fan, bedside table and chair
All rooms have a comfortable queen bed, cotton linen and blind - all you need for a relaxing night's sleep, with the sound of the lapping waves your lullaby.
• The bathroom has shower, vanity and bath tub
• Separate toilet
• All bath towels are provided as well as hand wash liquid, body wash, shampoo, hair conditioner and hair dryer
• FREE WiFi Internet Included - connect as many devices as you need
• Please get in touch to discuss special offers for long stays
GUEST ACCESS ...
The guest quarters are separate and private, with your own entrance, bathroom and toilet. Parking is available in the driveway.
Guests also have a private courtyard and seating area, with BBQ, outdoor kitchenette and wonderful sea view.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS ...
Just in case you're wondering, we are an international couple - husband from England and wife from Malaysia. We can speak fluent English, Chinese Mandarin & very basic level of Japanese, Bahasa, Cantonese & Hokkien.
We will welcome you on arrival or will arrange to leave the key in a safe place. Information such as wifi password will be provided on arrival. We are always mindful that our guests are left to relax and enjoy the beach lifestyle, and we respect your privacy - although we're always happy to answer your questions or help out if you're after some local advice.
We are nestled in Old Quinns Rocks, which is historically a crayfishing settlement and a popular beachside destination for Perth locals.
Old Quinns has grown into a popular and thriving community close to all important amenities including marinas, shops Joondalup boasts the biggest shopping centre in Perth, only 15 minutes away cafes, restaurants, pubs and public transport. Even with all of these modern and exciting changes, Quinns has managed to maintain its idyllic charm, pristine environment and stunning beaches.
Diving, charter boats, kite surfing and fishing are just a few beach activities on your doorstep, with national parks, wineries and fruit farms just down the road.
GETTING AROUND ...
4 min walk to the beach, with a cafe, restaurant and little shop just around the corner.
The bus route runs directly past the house and is linked to the rail line.
From the house you can easily access Perth City, Fremantle, Midland, Armadale and Mandurah.
20 mins drive to Yanchep National Park.
20 mins drive to Joondalup.
25 mins drive to Hillary's Harbour.
35 mins drive to Perth City.
45 mins drive to Caversham Wild Life Park.
45 mins drive to Swan Valley.
Pick up service can be arranged from the airport.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE ...
• Perth Beaches are some of the most beautiful in the world. It is just a 4 min walk to the local beach.
• Yanchep National Park is a brilliant place to enjoy Australian nature and meet Koalas, Kangaroos and Kookaburras 21 km from our house.
• Yanchep Lagoon is the perfect place for family fun The water is shallow, calm and warm. You can find fish swimming in swarms, octopus hiding in the rocks, shells, starfish, and more 19 km from our house.
• Hillary's Boat Harbour is a fun place to eat and drink. Why not visit AQWA and get close and personal with some underwater wildlife 18km from our house.
... And a lot more....