This is a lovely, quiet and very safe area close to beautiful beach and city. You find the beach could be a bit crowded & busy when the weather is good, people come to spent the day on the beach/and watch the sunset.
This townhouse is completely self-contained and private.
• Open plan Living Room with dining and lounge areas. We provided TV, DVD player and reverse cycle air conditioner/heater.
• Single Sofa Bed in the living room for guests who don't want to share a bed.
• Open plan Living Room with dining and lounge areas. We provided TV, DVD player and reverse cycle air conditioner/heater
• Kitchen equipped for all your cooking needs, please clean up afterwards. Coffee, tea, sugar, oils, salt/pepper, butter, soya sauce and oyster sauce are provided to ensure you only need your main ingredients whilst cooking. We have cereals and instant noodles prepare for your urgent need. Dishwashing tablet also provided to make the clean up easier.
• Seating and gas BBQ in the private backyard.
• The master bedroom has comfortable queen size bed, bedside tables and chest drawer
• The second bedroom contains two single beds
• The third bedroom has another queen size bed, bedside tables and chest drawer. All rooms have comfortable bed, cotton linen, built in wardrobe and bamboo blinds which allow you to enjoy as much sleep as you like.
• The bathroom has shower, vanity, bath tub and a seperate toilet. All bath towels are provided as well as hand wash liquid, body wash, shampoo and hair condition. Hair dryer has also provided for your convenience.
• Full quipped laundry facilities plus complimentary washing liquid included. Another seperate toilet in here. A clothesline is available in backyard to hang your clothes up to dry in the sea breeze.
• FREE WiFi Internet Included - connect as many devices as you need.
• Please contact me to discuss special offers for long stays.
The entire townhouse will be just for you We live 30 minutes away.
We are flexible with check in and check out times, depending on other guests arriving/departing these days. If you would like to secure a definite early check in or late check out then PLEASE get in touch as we may be able to offer the additional night at a reduced rate.
Interaction with guests
Just in case you are wonder, we are international couple.
Husband from England and wife from Malaysia. We can speak fluent English, Chinese Mandarin & very basic level of Japanese, Bahasa, Cantonese & Hokkien.
We are always mindful that our guests are left to relax and enjoy the beach lifestyle. With this in mind we will leave you in peace unless you need advice or have any questions.
We are available at all times via phone or email. I have compiled a detailed guest booklet for you to use during your stay guiding you towards the best shops, cafes, restaurants and secret local spots.
Our townhouse is within walking distance from the beach, within 10 minutes you will see the sparking Indian Ocean and on most days a snap shot of Rottnest Island.
Time to take your shoes off and feel the sand between your toes as you walk towards to Scarboroaugh esplanade/City beach. Enjoy some beach time, watch the surf, be fascinated by the local kit surfers and their skills. And maybe take some surf lessons
Stop off at one of the many restaurant for lunch. Scarborough esplanade has to offer or perhaps hire a bike at the local bike shop and continue on your coastal as far as you desire.
Finish your day watching the sunset over the Indian ocean still back to our cozy townhouse and enjoy some sundowners in the backyard.
There are two available car bays, both in front of the house. If you do not want to drive, bus stop is 2 minutes walk away and allows easy access to Innaloo Shopping precinct, Stirling Train station then to City.
- Pick up service can be arranged from the airport.
12km to Perth City.
12km to Hillary's Harbour.
20km to Fremantle.
25km to Caversham Wild Life Park/Swan Valley.
50km to Yanchep National Park.
3 nights minimum stay from 15th Dec 2016 - 3rd Jan 2017 / 13th - 17th April 2017 and public holiday weekend.
Other things to note
• Perth Beaches are some of the most beautiful in the world. It is just a 2km walk to Scarborough or City Beach.
• Swan Valley is filled with loads of wineries, breweries and restaurants to try. If you would like to sample a few, try one of the boat cruises or bus tours. 25 km from our house.
• Kings Park overlooks Perth's Swan River, and is a great place for picnics and outdoor movies in the summer. 13 km from our house.
• Caversham wildlife park is a brilliant place to meet Australian wildlife including Koalas and Kangaroos. It is perfect for day for family fun 25 km from our house.
• Hillary's Boat Harbour is a fun place to eat and drink Why not visit AQWA and get close and personal with some underwater wildlife 12km from our house.
• Fremantle has some fantastic restaurants Little Creatures Brewery is a must try, and markets. Or, for something a little different, why not take a cruise out to sea and do some whale watching 20km from our house.
... And a lot more....