Centrally located cosy, spacious city townhouse fully furnished home, comprises of two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and balcony with the beautiful view on the Rosalie Park across the road, on the upper floor. On the ground floor there is living area, dining area, kitchen, laundry and toilet. Front and back court yard gives you the opportunity to enjoy outdoor living.
It is located in a quiet, prestigious residential area opposite Rosalie Park and beautiful Kings Park, 10 min drive to CBD, 5 min drive to Swan River, UWA, Hollywood Hospital and St John of Good Hospital, walking distance to Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital and local Shenton Park Shopping Centre. Stylish living suitable for executives, consultants, people who need to be close to UWA and local hospitals, and holiday makers who want to fully enjoy their stay in Perth and at the same time feel at home right upon arrival. Great for those who want more then just a hotel room.
Accommodation consist of a queen size bed in master bedrooms and two single beds in the second bedrooms which can be joint. There is also a day bed in the master bedrooms for occasional guests.
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Reverse cycle air conditioner in all rooms
- CD player
- TV and DVD
- Linen and towels supplied
- Washing machine
- Clothe dryer
- Hair dryer
- Cot on request
- High chair on request
- Double garage
- Strictly no smoking inside, allowed in the front yard and back yard
-Pets can be considered
This is great location, surrounded by parks, close to all major attractions, shopping centres, restaurants, cafes, walking distance or all major hospitals and UWA.
It is located in the leafy area of Perth, in Shenton Park, opposite Rosalie Park, just a walk to the famous Kings Park. Onslow Road offers all the shopping amenities you need for a self-cater holiday such as supermarket, chemist, post office, bakery/cafés, news paper agency, Italian restaurant, French restaurant, Japanese restaurants, pizzeria, Kebabs, and so much more.
To go to Perth city centre is only minutes away, the bus stops just around the corner and railway station is 1.5 km up the road; 5 min walk to Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital and Queen Elizabeth II Medical Centre, 2 km distance to Hollywood Hospital and King Edward Hospital, 3km to St John of God Hospital, 2.5km to UWA and Swan River, and 3.5km to CBD, 4km to Challenge Stadium, 2.5km to Subiaco Oval / Patersons Stadium and 3.5 km to the Perth Convention Centre. Nearest beaches are only 7km away.
Shenton Park is a well-established area and has a luxurious green-garden feel with many parks, mature bottlebrush trees lining the narrow streets that run off Onslow Rd to the south and peppermint trees along verges to the north. The Lake Jualboop with its play-ground and BBQ area is ideal picnic spot for families with young children. During the summer months there are Sunday afternoon free concerts there. Rosalie Park is very popular to those who love sports such as soccer, footy, cricket, tennis and similar. This is a great location for those who want more than just a hotel room.
Rates: for up to 2 people
Every extra person: $10.
Property sleeps: Max 5
Number of beds: 1 queen + 2 single beds
PAYMENT DETAILS / CANCELLATION POLICY:
Non-refundable deposit of $200 has to be paid up-front. The outstanding amount will need to be paid 5 days prior to check in. If cancelled five days before check in the outstanding balance will be returned within 5 working days. If cancelled after 5 days the Management will try to find replacement. The payment for the replaced days will be returned. If no replacement the full amount will be kept.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
CHECK IN/ OUT
• Check-in time is at 2pm on the arrival date and check out time is at 10am on departure date.
• Late departure is subject to prior arrangement and availability..
The place is rented for short term accommodation only.
PARTIES & FUNCTIONS
• Either Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited.
• Breach of this condition may result in immediate termination and eviction without refund and extra charges for security, cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc.
Cleaning equipment has been supplied and Management expect properties to kept in a neat and tidy condition at all times.
• Only the guests nominated and agreed in the Booking may stay in the Property over night. If any other guests stay extra charges may apply or the agreement may be terminated without refund.
• Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination and eviction without refund and extra charges may be made for security and other expenses.
• Before departure, all food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish put in the appropriate council rubbish bins provided, and crockery and cutlery washed and packed away. The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
• Extra cleaning charges may be incurred for the cleaning of dirty dishes, washing machine, dishwasher, emptying the fridge, removal of excessive rubbish etc. Should the cleaning fee be more than the usual cost for cleaning the property, you will be charged the additional costs which will be deducted from the security bond or charged to your credit card
• Extra electricity charges may be incurred where unreasonable usage has occurred. Unreasonable usage is where current usage exceeds documented previous usage for the same time over previous years by 10 or more. Turn off all lights and air conditioners whilst not in the apartment to avoid additional fees in this area.
• All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived