Modern spacious home on a quiet tree lined street in South Perth. Moments from the popular Sir James Mitchell Park and South Perth foreshore, and the vibrant Angelo St cafe strip. Would suit professionals and families.
Easy walking distance to:
- the popular Angelo St café strip (5 minutes) boasting some of Perth best eateries including Halo, Gusto and the Hopscotch wine bar, and boutique shops. Here you will also find the local supermarket (Coles).
- Sir James Mitchell Park and the South Perth foreshore (5 minutes) perfect for romantic strolls, 3 kids playgrounds, or trying your hand at sailing a Catamaran or Stand Up Paddle Boarding.
- Perth Zoo (5 minutes) - from the house you can hear the monkeys calling in the morning, and the lions roaring at dusk
- Mends St shops (10 minutes) including yet more cafes, fine dining restaurants, take-away restaurants, doctors surgery and more
- Easy access to the Perth CBD which is a 10 minute bus ride to the city, or a 5 minute ferry ride to the city.
Property boasts all the mod cons, including:
- Fully furnished kitchen with Scanpan cookware and Thermomix
- Miele appliances
- Nespresso coffee machine
- 2 Samsung Smart TVs
- Netflix and Foxtel
- Free street parking available in front of the house
Plenty of accessories for young kids if required including Cot, High chair, Pram, Toddler Toys and Books
Pool available during summer months only (November to March).