Enjoy a resort village lifestyle with a combined swimming pool, spa, and BBQ entertainment area. You will have easy access to all that Subiaco has on offer as one of Perth's most vibrant areas with a friendly cosmopolitan atmosphere.
Next door to the village is the landmark "The Vic" bar which is renowned for its great atmosphere, dining options, and live entertainment.
This 2 Bedroom apartment comfortably sleeps 5 people with a Queen bed, 2 Single beds, and a single roller bed.
A portable cot and high chair are available on request.
You have reverse cycle air conditioning, two good size bedrooms, spacious living/dining area with balcony, fully equipped entertainer kitchen with large bench space and stools, European style laundry that includes washing machine and dryer, and your own dedicated car bay if you are driving.
The apartment overlooks the quiet tree lined York Street, and the resort swimming pool.
Features also include:
- Kitchen/Lounge/Dining open plan living area with 2 wide comfortable sofas, and a television
- Built in double mirrored robes in both bedrooms
- Electric stove top and oven, microwave & dishwasher, fridge, kettle, toaster, crockery and cutlery
- Complimentary Tea/Coffee/Sugar/Milk on arrival
- Iron and ironing board with laundry powder supplied
- Linen, towels provided with complimentary bathroom amenities
- Balcony opening onto quiet leafy street
REASONS TO STAY:
• Quiet & Peaceful
• Children Welcome
• Fully Equipped & Self Contained
• Linen & Towels Provided
• Pool, Spa & BBQ Resort Facilities
• Reverse Cycle Air-Conditioning
• Equipped Own Laundry
• 32" LCD TV
• 1 Balcony overlooking quiet street
• 1 Dedicated Car Bay
• Internet Access available on request
• Complimentary Tea/Coffee/Sugar/Milk
• Communal Heated Swimming Pool, Spa, BBQ
• Boutiques & Cafes at your doorstep
• Customised Tours Available
• Cheaper Premium Airport Transfer Rates
• Next door to Restaurant & Bar, 'The Vic'
• 1 minute walk to Subiaco Domain Stadium
• 7 minutes walk to Free City Shuttle CAT Bus Rides to the city
• 8 minutes walk to Princess Margaret Hospital and SJOG
• 9 minutes walk to Regal Theatre
• 10 minutes walk Subiaco Train Station
• 18 minutes walk to Kings Park
• 3 minutes drive to Supermarkets
• 25 minutes drive to Perth Airport
• 10 Discount on All Gray Line Day Tours
• Great Reviews
WHY CHOOSE THIS APARTMENT?
1. You are looking forward to experiencing a spacious 2 B/R Resort Apartment in the heart of Subiaco.
2. You appreciate the Security and Privacy of a Top Floor Apartment.
3. You are within walking distance to Subiaco Oval, Shops, Cafes, Restaurants, Pubs, Bars, Clubs, Subiaco Train Station and Kings Park
Subiaco is a suburb renowned for its eclectic architecture, quaint and leafy residential streets, premier shopping and multicultural dining scene. By day, it's one of Perth's most vibrant districts with a friendly, cosmopolitan atmosphere. By night, Subiaco becomes a hub of activity with locals and visitors flocking to its restaurants, pubs and clubs and theatres.
Located just 5 km to the northwest of Perth's city centre, Subiaco can be reached via the Perth to Fremantle train line. The train station is at the heart of Subiaco's bustling town centre, making it a perfect starting point to explore all that Subiaco has to offer.
Subi, as the locals call it, has a rich history with humble origins. Settled in 1851 by Benedictine monks from Subiaco, Italy, the area soon developed into a distinct town centre resembling a European village.
Today, these origins are still evident. The quiet residential streets of Subiaco are home to some of the city's most beautifully maintained heritage homes. The quaint Subiaco Museum contains memorabilia originating from the 19th century Benedictine monks, as well as relics of local Aboriginal culture. However the Subiaco Museum will be temporarily closed from Tuesday 31 May until early December 2016 while restoration works are completed in the museum, and offsite storage facilities for the museum collection are refurbished. The museum will be back with a brand new exhibition in December, 2016.
Running through the centre of Subiaco is Rokeby Road, a leafy street offering some of Western Australia's finest shopping and dining - from chic boutiques and art galleries, to bustling European cafés and award-winning restaurants.
On weekends, Subi is abuzz by day and night. The Regal Theatre, Subiaco Arts Centre, bars and clubs create a lively night scene. Subiaco Domain Stadium plays host to football, soccer and rugby games. It is one of Perth’s premier sporting venues, with over 100 years of sporting history woven into the buildings and hallowed turf, also offers a truly unique backdrop for both private and business events.
Not far from Subiaco are the picturesque grounds of the University of Western Australia, perched on the curve of the picturesque Swan River at Matilda Bay.
BOOK YOUR ACCOMMODATION TODAY
Great location Eat out at the variety of restaurants. Shop in one of Western Australia’s finest fashion scenes, with many niche outlets. Relax over a coffee at one of the many cafes. Visit the pubs, bars and clubs for a night out. Watch an exciting sporting match at Subiaco Domain Stadium. Go on one of several scenic walks along the Swan River or through the many parks and gardens around Subiaco
With only just 10 minutes walk to the Subiaco train station, take the free CAT buses into the city, or hire the taxis servicing the area, you will have simple and easy access to the Perth CBD, Perth Convention Exhibition Centre, picturesque Kings Park, Perth Arena, Perth Bell Tower, Barrack Street Jetty, Elizabeth Quay, Perth Zoo, Scitech, Fremantle, Cottesloe Beach, and the list goes on.
Come home to relax at our Resort Swimming Pool, Spa, BBQ will make this holiday your perfect getaway
Book with us and you will receive a 10 discount for all Australian Gray Line Day Tours
So Hurry and Book your Accommodation Today