If this apartment is booked, please consider my city apartment at Joy's Perth Resort Apartment: www.stayz.com.au/32348 and Joy's Hillarys Sorrento Beach Resort Apartment: www.stayz.com.au/148754.
REASONS TO STAY:
• Quiet & Peaceful
• Children Welcome
• 2 Bedrooms: 1 Queen & 2 Singles
• Fully Equipped & Self Contained
• Linen & Towels Provided
• Pool, Spa & BBQ Resort Facilities
• Reverse Cycle Air-Conditioning
• Equipped Own Laundry
• 32" LCD TV
• 1 Balcony overlooking quiet street
• 1 Dedicated Car Bay
• Internet Access available on request
• Complimentary Tea/Coffee/Sugar/Milk
• Communal Heated Swimming Pool, Spa, BBQ
• Boutiques & Cafes at your doorstep
• Customised Tours Available
• Cheaper Premium Airport Transfer Rates
• Next door to Restaurant & Bar, 'The Vic'
• 1 min walk to Subiaco Domain Stadium
• 7 min walk to Free City Shuttle CAT Bus Rides to the city
• 8 min walk to Princess Margaret Hospital and SJOG
• 9 min walk to Regal Theatre
• 10 min walk Subiaco Train Station
• 18 min walk to Kings Park
• 3 min drive to Supermarkets
• 10% Discount on All Gray Line Day Tours
• Great Reviews!
WHY CHOOSE THIS APARTMENT?
1. You are looking forward to experiencing a spacious 2 B/R Resort Apartment in the heart of Subiaco.
2. You appreciate the Security and Privacy of a Top Floor Apartment.
3. You are within walking distance to Subiaco Oval, Shops, Cafes, Restaurants, Pubs, Bars, Clubs, Subiaco Train Station and Kings Park!
Enjoy the resort lifestyle of the complex with a communal ground swimming pool, spa, shower/changing room and BBQ entertainment area.
This 2 Bedroom apartment sleeps comfortably 5 people: 1 Queen, 2 Singles, 1 single roller bed. A portacot and high chair are also available on request.
With a reverse cycle air conditioner, two good size bedrooms, 1 bathroom and toilet, living/dining room, fully equipped entertainer kitchen with large bench space and stools, and European style laundry that includes washing machine and dryer, you will have all the creature comforts.
1 dedicated car bay is also available if you are driving.
Features also include:
- Lounge/dining open plan living area with Air Conditioner for comfort, 2 wide comfortable sofas, TV.
- Built in double mirrored robes in both bedrooms
- Electric stove top and oven, microwave & dishwasher, fridge, kettle, toaster, crockery and cutlery
- Complimentary Tea/Coffee/Sugar/Milk on arrival
- Iron and iron board with laundry powder supplied.
- Linen, towels provided with complimentary bathroom amenities
- Board games
- Balcony opening onto quiet leafy street
Subiaco is a suburb renowned for its eclectic architecture, quaint and leafy residential streets, premier shopping and multicultural dining scene. By day, it's one of Perth's most vibrant districts with a friendly, cosmopolitan atmosphere. By night, Subiaco becomes a hub of activity with locals and visitors flocking to its restaurants, pubs and clubs and theatres.
Located just 5 km to the northwest of Perth's city centre, Subiaco can be reached via the Perth to Fremantle train line. The train station is at the heart of Subiaco's bustling town centre, making it a perfect starting point to explore all that Subiaco has to offer.
Subi, as the locals call it, has a rich history with humble origins. Settled in 1851 by Benedictine monks from Subiaco, Italy, the area soon developed into a distinct town centre resembling a European village.
Today, these origins are still evident. The quiet residential streets of Subiaco are home to some of the city's most beautifully maintained heritage homes. The quaint Subiaco Museum contains memorabilia originating from the 19th century Benedictine monks, as well as relics of local Aboriginal culture. However the Subiaco Museum will be temporarily closed from Tuesday 31 May until early December 2016 while restoration works are completed in the museum, and offsite storage facilities for the museum collection are refurbished. The museum will be back with a brand new exhibition in December, 2016.
Running through the centre of Subiaco is Rokeby Road, a leafy street offering some of Western Australia's finest shopping and dining - from chic boutiques and art galleries, to bustling European cafés and award-winning restaurants.
On weekends, Subi is abuzz by day and night. The Regal Theatre, Subiaco Arts Centre, bars and clubs create a lively night scene. Subiaco Domain Stadium plays host to football, soccer and rugby games. It is one of Perth’s premier sporting venues, with over 100 years of sporting history woven into the buildings and hallowed turf, also offers a truly unique backdrop for both private and business events.
Not far from Subiaco are the picturesque grounds of the University of Western Australia, perched on the curve of the picturesque Swan River at Matilda Bay.
BOOK YOUR ACCOMMODATION TODAY!
There is no better value for money!!!
Great location! Eat out at the variety of restaurants. Shop in one of Western Australia’s finest fashion scenes, with many niche outlets. Relax over a coffee at one of the many cafes. Visit the pubs, bars and clubs for a night out. Watch an exciting sporting match at Subiaco Domain Stadium. Go on one of several scenic walks along the Swan River or through the many parks and gardens around Subiaco!
With just 10 mins walk to the Subiaco train station, take the free CAT buses into the city, or hire taxis that service the area, you will have simple and easy access to the Perth CBD, Perth Convention Exhibition Centre, picturesque Kings Park, Perth Arena, Perth Bell Tower, Barrack Street Jetty, Elizabeth Quay, Perth Zoo, Scitech, Fremantle, Cottesloe Beach, and etc.
Come home to relax at our Resort Swimming Pool, Spa, BBQ will make this holiday your perfect getaway!
That's not all. Book with us and you will receive a 10% discount for all Australian Gray Line Day Tours!
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Reviews From Airbnb Guests:
Great space, lovely location, neat apartment. We stayed for 3 nights with our 2 kids and really enjoyed the Subiaco area - excellent park with playground, huge Woolies supermarket and good restaurants within easy walking distance. The apartment had enough room for kids to play and relax, and is clean and well-equipped. Joy gave us detailed instructions about parking and key for arrival. We would stay again!!
October 2016 ·
My adult daughter and I stayed at Joy's Subiaco Retreat while in Perth from Sydney attending to my elderly father. The apartment was quiet, spotless, and conveniently located close to several decent cafes. The beds were super comfortable and it was great having two bedrooms.