Enjoy a resort village lifestyle with a combined swimming pool, spa, and BBQ entertainment area. You will have easy access to all that Subiaco has on offer and is one of Perth's most vibrant areas with a friendly cosmopolitan atmosphere. Central location in the heart of Subiaco, minutes to the best restaurants, entertainment, shopping and transport.
Next door to the Resort Village is the landmark "The Vic" bar which is renowned for its great atmosphere, dining options, and live entertainment.
Your fully furnished and fitted upstairs one bedroom apartment sleeps 2-5 people with a Queen bed, a double sofa bed and single roller bed in the lounge.
A portable cot, high chair and folding bed are available on request.
You have split reverse cycle air conditioner., an ensuite bedroom, open plan living and dining, fully equipped modern kitchen, and your own dedicated car bay if you are driving.
The apartment overlooks both the quiet tree lined York Street and the Resort Village.
Features also include:
- Lounge/dining open plan living area with air conditioner for comfort, comfortable sofa, TV.
- Built in double mirrored wardrobe in bedroom
- Electric stove top and oven, microwave & dishwasher, fridge, kettle, toaster, crockery and cutlery
- Complimentary tea/coffee/sugar/milk on arrival
- European style laundry with washer, dryer, iron and iron board
- Linen, bath towels, pool towels, complimentary bathroom amenities
- Board games
We can accept bookings up to 10 people upon availability.
If this apartment is booked, please consider
Joy's Subiaco Apartment 32: www.stayz.com.au/196123;
Joy's Perth Resort Apartment: www.stayz.com.au/32348;
Joy's Hillarys Sorrento Beach Resort Apartment: www.stayz.com.au/148754.
REASONS TO STAY:
• Quiet position at rear of complex facing York Street.
• Children Welcome
• Fully Equipped & Self Contained
• Modern ensuite.
• Dishwasher in kitchen.
• New hot water system
• Linen & Towels Provided
• Pool, Spa & BBQ Resort Facilities
• Reverse Cycle Air-Conditioning
• Equipped Own Laundry
• 32" LCD TV
• 1 Dedicated Car Bay
• Internet Access available on request
• Complimentary Tea/Coffee/Sugar/Milk
• Communal Heated Swimming Pool, Spa, BBQ facilities
• Boutiques & Cafes at your doorstep
• Customised Tours Available
• Cheaper Premium Airport Transfer Rates
• Next door to Restaurant & Bar, 'The Vic'
• 1 min walk to Subiaco Domain Stadium
• 7 min walk to Free City Shuttle CAT Bus Rides to the city
• 8 min walk to Princess Margaret Hospital and St John Of God
• 9 min walk to Regal Theatre
• 10 min walk Subiaco Train Station
• 18 min walk to Kings Park
• 3 min drive to Supermarkets
• 25 mins drive to Perth Airport
• 10 Discount on All Gray Line Day Tours
• Great Reviews
WHY CHOOSE THIS APARTMENT?
1. You are looking forward to experiencing an ensuite 1 B/R Resort Apartment in the heart of Subiaco.
2. You appreciate the Security and Privacy of a Top Floor Apartment.
3. You are within walking distance to Subiaco Oval, Shops, Cafes, Restaurants, Pubs, Bars, Clubs, Subiaco Train Station and Kings Park
Subiaco is a suburb renowned for its eclectic architecture, quaint and leafy residential streets, premier shopping and multicultural dining scene. By day, it's one of Perth's most vibrant districts with a friendly, cosmopolitan atmosphere. By night, Subiaco becomes a hub of activity with locals and visitors flocking to its restaurants, pubs and clubs and theatres.
Located just 5 km to the northwest of Perth's city centre, Subiaco can be reached via the Perth to Fremantle train line. The train station is at the heart of Subiaco's bustling town centre, making it a perfect starting point to explore all that Subiaco has to offer.
Subi, as the locals call it, has a rich history with humble origins. Settled in 1851 by Benedictine monks from Subiaco, Italy, the area soon developed into a distinct town centre resembling a European village.
Today, these origins are still evident. The quiet residential streets of Subiaco are home to some of the city's most beautifully maintained heritage homes. The quaint Subiaco Museum contains memorabilia originating from the 19th century Benedictine monks, as well as relics of local Aboriginal culture. However the Subiaco Museum will be temporarily closed from Tuesday 31 May until early December 2016 while restoration works are completed in the museum, and offsite storage facilities for the museum collection are refurbished. The museum will be back with a brand new exhibition in December, 2016.
Running through the centre of Subiaco is Rokeby Road, a leafy street offering some of Western Australia's finest shopping and dining - from chic boutiques and art galleries, to bustling European cafés and award-winning restaurants.
On weekends, Subi is abuzz by day and night. The Regal Theatre, Subiaco Arts Centre, bars and clubs create a lively night scene. Subiaco Domain Stadium plays host to football, soccer and rugby games. It is one of Perth’s premier sporting venues, with over 100 years of sporting history woven into the buildings and hallowed turf, also offers a truly unique backdrop for both private and business events.
Not far from Subiaco are the picturesque grounds of the University of Western Australia, perched on the curve of the picturesque Swan River at Matilda Bay.
BOOK YOUR ACCOMMODATION TODAY
Great location Eat out at the variety of restaurants. Shop in one of Western Australia’s finest fashion scenes, with many niche outlets. Relax over a coffee at one of the many cafes. Visit the pubs, bars and clubs for a night out. Watch an exciting sporting match at Subiaco Domain Stadium. Go on one of several scenic walks along the Swan River or through the many parks and gardens around Subiaco
With just 10 mins walk to the Subiaco train station, take the free CAT buses into the city, or hire taxis that service the area, you will have simple and easy access to the Perth CBD, Perth Convention Exhibition Centre, picturesque Kings Park, Perth Arena, Perth Bell Tower, Barrack Street Jetty, Elizabeth Quay, Perth Zoo, Scitech, Fremantle, Cottesloe Beach, and the list goes on..
Come home to relax at our Resort Swimming Pool, Spa, BBQ will make this holiday your perfect getaway
Book with us and you will receive a 10 discount for all Australian Gray Line Day Tours
So Hurry and Book your Accommodation Today