MOONDANCE COTTAGE BALINGUP is located on 50 beautiful acres with 360 degree views of the surrounding hills, valleys and forests. It is completely private, yet only a leisurely 10 minute drive into the heart of Balingup with its restaurants, galleries and shops.
Enjoy the stunning views from every room including the mezzanine retreat. French doors, soaring ceilings and polished wooden floors are just some of the features of this beautiful home.
Perfect for that romantic weekend - with a wood fire, rugs and extremely comfortable furnishings, you will not want to leave.
We are able to provide a late check-out until 11.00 am allowing a lovely relaxing morning on the day of your departure.
Please note that we are unfortunately unable to accept pets.
Moondance cottage has been designed to take in the views from every room.
The downstairs area features:
- A fully equipped kitchen, including fridge, oven and microwave.
- A dining area and lounge, with french doors opening onto the double width deck that has an outdoor setting and BBQ.
- A bathroom/toilet, including bath towels and mat.
- A laundry, including a washing machine.
Creature comforts include a flat screen satellite television, DVD player and CD/Radio with built in iPod dock and charger.
It has two sleeping areas:
- The downstairs bedroom features a queensize bed with french doors opening onto the verandah. Lie in bed and soak up the gorgeous views to the south and east.
- The upstairs mezzanine also has a queensize bed with huge dormer windows picking up the views to the north and west. When the time is right you can gaze out over the whole countryside lit up by the moon.
Moondance cottage is set on 50 acres of mostly rolling farming land with beautiful stands of trees and two dams. The cottage itself is set on the top 5 acres and is fenced off from the rest of the property, which has cows on it from time to time. Please feel free to walk around the rest of the property via either of the two gates, and to venture along the bush tracks of the state forest on the east and south side.
Emus, foxes and kangaroos are just some of the wildlife you will see, whilst an amazing variety of birds can be found on the fences and trees close to the cottage.