This welcoming 3 bed apartment has everything you need for your family holiday in Bunbury and is well located with the Australind Shopping Center 2 minutes drive down the road.
Conveniently located for local tourist attractions - like the Bunbury Dolphin Discovery Center and the Furgusson Valley wine region. Offering terrific value for up to 6 people holidaying in comfort.
Accommodation consists of a queen bed in the master bedroom, twin beds in the second bedroom and a double bed in the third bedroom. Large under cover entertaining deck with BBQ. Secure lock up parking provided.
Proximity to Local Tourism
Bunbury is a cosmopolitan regional city that is full of life and offers a diverse range of holiday experiences. Situated on a peninsula, Bunbury is an aquatic playground, with the surf beaches of the Indian ocean, the tranquil waters of Koombanna Bay and the Leschenault Inlet providing a range of water based holiday fun.
- Swim with the Dolphins at Koombanna Bay.
- A beach for everyone! Calmer waters at Koombanna Bay for younger children, and surf beaches at Back Beach for older children.
- Drive and discover the Ferguson Valley wineries.
- Use as a base from which to explore the South West region including Busselton, Dunsborough, Yallingup and Margaret River.
- have a dining experience at Capel Vale wineries voted "The best dining experience from Mandurah to Albany" - this award winning restaurant only 15 minutes away.
Rates for up to 2 people staying:
$80 per night - 28 nights or more
$100 per night - 14 nights or more
$120 per night - less than 14 nights
$160 per night - for bookings of 8 nights or less.
add $20 per extra adult
add $10 per extra child.
*2 Night minimum stay outside of school holidays.
*5 Night minimum prefered during summer school holidays
All linen & utilities included - no local phone available.