Townhouse style apartment in the marina.
Literally steps from Port Geographe Marina this modern unit would suit keen boaters or those who just love to be by the water. It is not uncommon to watch dolphins frolic in the marina just meters from your front door.
Within a few minutes walk you can be enjoying the crystal clear waters and white sandy beaches of Geographe Bay. Ten minutes drive and you are in the centre of Busselton town or ride your bike along the purpose built bike tracks that take you all the way to town and beyond to Yallingup.
Boat Ramp facilities one minute from the unit and marina berths available to keep a boat in the water if required.
- two story town house style with living downstairs and bedrooms upstairs.
- 3 roomy bedrooms with built in robes.
- 2.5 bathroom - 2 bathrooms upstairs extra toilet downstairs
- open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area with HD TV and DVD.
- large kitchen has a enormous walk in pantry, dishwasher, gas stove top, microwave, electric oven and is ideal for entertaining. - Twin door modern fridge included.
- gas piping into unit for gas heating - gas heater included.
- separate laundry downstairs equipped with Fysher and Pykel Washer and Dryer.
- Master bedroom was queen bed has large walk in robe, ensuite with spa bath and views of the marina.
- 2nd and 3rd bedrooms have roomy built in cupboards and a very large shared bathroom.
- Back private courtyard – perfect for catching the morning sun and lunch time BBQ's – large enough for drying cloths
- 2 private car parks undercover at back of unit.
2x queen beds bedroom 2 &1
2x Bunk beds bedroom 3
1x single bed games
1x Trundle bedroom 3
2x Spare Mattresses. bedroom 3 &games
GAMES ROOM WITH AIR HOCKEY AND SOCCER TABLE for the kids
2 x KAYAKS
RATES TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Min Stay: 2 nights
Min 3 nights for long weekends and school holidays.
Min 4 night stay at Easter.
Min 5-7 night stay over Xmas New Year
Cleaning and linen fees vary depending on number of guests and time of year. There's is one off cleaning and linen fee of $120. This may vary depending on numbers and the time of year. Linen package is comprehensive , includes sheets, pillow cases, doona covers, bath towels, tea towels, bath mats , Beds are also made up
Last minute discounts do not apply to special offers.
There is also a $500 bond . Payment of tariff in full must be made 14 days prior to arrival date. The bond is paid back by direct debit within 5 business days of leaving, or by other arrangements with owners. STRICLY NO PARTIES. NON SMOKING
Every endeavour is made to re book the time cancelled, but if this is not possible your deposit is forfeited. If the time is re-booked by another client, your deposit is refunded in full less a $100 cancellation fee. Also if the new booking rate has to be discounted then the shortfall is deducted from your deposit. Notification of cancellation must be received at least 60 days prior to your booking.