This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in a small quiet complex provides an affordable escape for a quick weekend getaway or extended down south stay.
You have the beach only a few minutes stroll away plus corner shop, take-away and liquor store just down the road and all the amenities of town within a 5 minute drive.
Bring your bikes and go for a ride along the easily accessible bike paths into the Jetty and foreshore in town or up the other way to the newly upgraded Port Geographe foreshore.
The home is fully self contained with quality appliances and neat furniture. The fully equipped kitchen has an electric oven as well as a large microwave & fridge. We provide basic 'starter' incidentals such as toilet paper, tea & granulated coffee, salt & pepper, oil, sponges, cleaning products etc. to make your arrival as care free as possible until you have time to reach the shops.
The living area offers a reverse cycle air conditioner and the bedrooms have pedestal fans. The unit has recently been fitted with new carpet throughout.
The living area has a big TV and DVD player with lots of movies to choose from. There is also a small TV in the master bedroom.
There is an enclosed backyard with a small patch of lawn for young kids or your family pet to stretch out while you relax under the outdoor patio.
You walk out of the unit, down a short pedestrian walk-way straight to the beach Bring your bikes to cycle down to the Jetty and town, or up to the new Sensations Cafe at Port Geographe for a coffee on the water.
BED 1 - Queen Bed
BED 2 - Queen Bed
BED 3 - 2 x Single Beds
Parking available for 3 cars.
- The SERVICE FEE incurred in the pricing section is for the property to be cleaned after departure, supply of all bed linen for the stay, tea towels & our 'starter incidentals' package see below
- Beach towels are NOT included
- If you wish to hire bathroom linen this will be at an extra cost of $8 per person and can be agreed upon at confirmation stage
- If you have a smaller group 4 people or less, we can reduce the linen cost. Please let us know this and the cleaning fee can be adjusted after confirmation.
- We also supply STARTER essentials like tea, coffee, sugar, oil, sauce, tissues, cleaning products, washing powder, toilet paper to make your arrival as care-free as possible whilst you get time to hit the shops. These are starter basics only & are not replenished during your stay
- You can hire porta-cots & high chairs from us for $10 per item. Please let us know upon your booking request if you require
THE SOUTHWEST AREA
Nestled in Geographe Bay, Busselton is just 2hours and 45minutes drive south of Perth.
Busselton has forever been a popular holiday spot for West Australians due to its breathtaking beaches, excellent fishing, natural caves, coastline scenery and world-class wineries. It is the perfect holiday destination all year round as there is always something to do for friends, couples and families.
Home to one of the most notable jetties in the world, the Busselton Jetty is a must visit when heading on holiday in the Southwest. Take the experience one step further and visit the Underwater Observatory located at the end of the jetty - a giant 'fishbowl' three levels deep that looks into the underwater wonderland of fish, dolphins, seals, sharks and the beautiful coral displays.
Located just 15minutes from Dunsborough/Yallingup and 30mintues from Margaret River, Busselton is the perfect location to setup your 'home away from home' whilst you explore Western Australia's impeccable Southwest.