Look no further, the CAPE ESCAPE is the ideal holiday home for couples, families or friends.
Located only a 5-10 minute walk to Busselton Beach or a 5-10 minute walk to Busselton Central, the never-ending list of 'things to do' are just a short stroll or bike ride away.
Otherwise jump in the car to set off down to Margaret River, Yallingup or Dunsborough for the day - wineries, breweries, beaches, surf and heaps of other things to do & see only a short drive away.
'Cape Escape' is the perfect family holiday or weekend getaway home, conveniently located in Busselton's 'Central Hub'. There is even a small playground just 20 metres away that the kids will love
The home is fully self contained with quality appliances and modern furniture. The fully equipped kitchen has a gas oven and hot plate as well as a large microwave. We provide basic 'starter' incidentals such as toilet paper, tea & granulated coffee, salt & pepper, oil, sponges, cleaning products etc. to make your arrival as care free as possible until you have time to reach the shops.
There are two living areas located in the home - allowing the parents to retreat to the main living area and the kids to have some fun on the X-Box in the second living area.
There are four bedrooms located in the home, along with a full bathroom with bath & separate shower. The toilet is located in the laundry room. All bedrooms are dressed with modern linen and decor.
To the left of the home is an enclosed large paved outdoor area, perfect for enjoying summer barbeques. There is also a patio heater for those chilly nights. The front yard allows enough parking for two cars and a boat.
BED 1 - Queen Bed
BED 2 - Queen Bed
BED 3 - Double Bed
BED 4 - 2 x Single Beds
- The CLEANING FEE incurred in the pricing section is for the property to be cleaned after departure, supply of all bed linen for the stay, tea towels & our 'starter incidentals' package see below
- Beach towels are NOT included
- If you wish to hire bathroom linen this will be at an extra cost of $8 per person and can be agreed upon at confirmation stage
- If you have a smaller group 5 people or less, we can reduce the linen cost. Please let us know this and the cleaning fee can be adjusted after confirmation.
- We also supply STARTER essentials like tea, coffee, sugar, oil, sauce, tissues, cleaning products, washing powder, toilet paper to make your arrival as care-free as possible whilst you get time to hit the shops. These are starter basics only & are not replenished during your stay
- You can hire porta-cots & high chairs from us for $10 per item. Please let us know upon your booking request if you require
NO LEAVERS ACCEPTED
THE SOUTHWEST AREA
Nestled in Geographe Bay, Busselton is just 2hours and 45minutes drive south of Perth.
Busselton has forever been a popular holiday spot for West Australians due to its breathtaking beaches, excellent fishing, natural caves, coastline scenery and world-class wineries. It is the perfect holiday destination all year round as there is always something to do for friends, couples and families.
Home to one of the most notable jetties in the world, the Busselton Jetty is a must visit when heading on holiday in the Southwest. Take the experience one step further and visit the Underwater Observatory located at the end of the jetty - a giant 'fishbowl' three levels deep that looks into the underwater wonderland of fish, dolphins, seals, sharks and the beautiful coral displays.
Located just 15minutes from Dunsborough/Yallingup and 30mintues from Margaret River, Busselton is the perfect location to setup your 'home away from home' whilst you explore Western Australia's impeccable Southwest.