From the comfort of an open plan living area to the perfectly set-up outdoor alfresco area, All Decked Out is an entertainers delight
Located just a short walk to the waters edge and the beach pathways where you can go for daily walks or bike rides.... This property could not be located or 'decked out' any better.
Drive only 5 minutes in to the city centre & Jetty precinct plus there is a corner store and fish 'n chip shop very close-by.
"All Decked Out" is located about 150 metres from Busselton Beach and 3.6km from Busselton Jetty. It is an entertainers dream.
The open plan kitchen/dining/living offers reverse cycle air-conditioning and leather lounges.
Walk through to the back of the home and you will find three bedrooms, ensuite & second bathroom and laundry. The bedrooms have the following bedding configurations;
BED 1 - KING BED with Ensuite bathroom
BED 2 - KING BED
BED 3 - BUNK BED WITH DOUBLE & SINGLE
There is also a rollaway single mattress/bed to allow the property to sleep 8 people. This is for a child only.
The front yard is fully secured with a large limestone wall and security gates. The decked alfresco area offers views of the ocean, a bar fridge, flat screen television and family sized bbq.
The rear yard is also fully secured with enough undercover parking behind the security gate for three vehicles. The yard itself is a large grassed area that would be perfect for kids or your family dog to stretch their legs. There is also another undercover alfresco area in the backyard to sit & supervise the kids playing whilst watching the cricket another TV.
- The SERVICE FEE incurred in the pricing section is for the property to be cleaned after departure, supply of all bed linen for the stay, tea towels & our 'starter incidentals' package see below
- Beach towels are NOT included
- If you wish to hire bathroom linen this will be at an extra cost of $8 per person and can be agreed upon at confirmation stage
- We also supply STARTER essentials like tea, coffee, sugar, oil, sauce, tissues, cleaning products, washing powder, toilet paper to make your arrival as care-free as possible whilst you get time to hit the shops. These are starter basics only & are not replenished during your stay
- You can hire porta-cots & high chairs from us for $10 per item. Please let us know upon your booking request if you require
SORRY NO LEAVERS ACCEPTED - PLEASE DO NOT ENQUIRE
THE SOUTHWEST AREA
Nestled in Geographe Bay, Busselton is just 2hours and 45minutes drive south of Perth.
Busselton has forever been a popular holiday spot for West Australians due to its breathtaking beaches, excellent fishing, natural caves, coastline scenery and world-class wineries. It is the perfect holiday destination all year round as there is always something to do for friends, couples and families.
Home to one of the most notable jetties in the world, the Busselton Jetty is a must visit when heading on holiday in the Southwest. Take the experience one step further and visit the Underwater Observatory located at the end of the jetty - a giant 'fishbowl' three levels deep that looks into the underwater wonderland of fish, dolphins, seals, sharks and the beautiful coral displays.
Located just 15minutes from Dunsborough/Yallingup and 30mintues from Margaret River, Busselton is the perfect location to setup your 'home away from home' whilst you explore Western Australia's impeccable Southwest.