Located in an exclusive West Busselton location, on a stretch of beach where you can almost step in to the water from your front door
If you want a seaside holiday then you cannot go past this luxury beachfront paradise.
There is an excellent boat ramp just up the road to put your boat in and the added bonus of a private mooring directly out the front of the home.
Very easy driving distance to Margaret River, Dunsborough, Yallingup, Eagle Bay and of course only minutes drive away from the Busselton Jetty.
A corner store, fish & chip shop, bakery & liquor store are nearby plus all other conveniences just minutes drive away.
This property has recently been renovated. All reviews pre-November 2017 are of the older home.
The crown jewell of this property is the ocean view, which is captured from every living space. The outlook to the water is breathtaking and the sand is only meters away for your enjoyment.
The stunning alfresco area has room for everyone to sit, relax, entertain, dine, watch TV or tend to the indoor BBQ. There is a small fridge and kitchen bench area. The whole area can be closed off on cooler days so you can still enjoy the space & the view whilst being completely inside.
The 12 seater Jacuzzi is set at the front of the home, with a beautiful view out to the water. The room can be enclosed and locked for safety with small kids in the mix.
Moving through the house and into the huge open plan dining and kitchen area where there is also an entertaining / pool table space for guests to enjoy. The kitchen is completely set-up for meal preparation and cooking inclusive of large fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, kettle, toaster & Nespresso coffee machine.
Upstairs you will find another huge living area with plenty of seating perfect for watching movies or playing a card game. From this level the view is spectacular, especially out on the large balcony where you can see the Busselton Jetty & around the Cape to Dunsborough with ease.
A kitchenette is also provided in the upstairs living area.
There are two kayaks provided at the home for guest use and there is a private mooring directly out in front of the house for your boat.
We ask that guests use the outdoor shower located out the front when coming back from the beach - to wash off the sand & salt. This shower is connected to the hot water supply for your comfort.
Plenty of parking is provided out the back & down the driveway. Enough for 6 cars.
There is also a grass area out back & a small deck where you can sit & watch the kids have game of cricket.
The features of this beautiful beachfront home are too many to describe in detail We have broken down the basics for you below:
- In total there are 8 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, 4 toilets
- Indoor/Outdoor Alfresco area has a TV, large amount of ceiling fans, indoor BBQ, small fridge, bench space for prep and access to the spa room
- 12 seater indoor spa can be locked
- Main kitchen/dining/pool table area has a reverse cycle air conditioner
- Downstairs there are 2 x bathrooms. 1 is accessed dually by the master bedroom & from the living area. It has a shower, bath & double vanity. There is also a separate toilet/powder room.
The other bathroom is at the back of the house and has a shower, vanity & toilet.
- The laundry is downstairs with washing machine & dryer
- Upstairs living area has TV & DVD player. Also a kitchenette with sink. This room has air conditioning which provides some other air flow through the upstairs level / bedrooms
- There is a separate toilet/powder room accessed off this living area
BEDDING CONFIGURATION & BATHROOM DETAIL
1. Master Bedroom with Queen Bed. Dual access to the bathroom. Large walk-in-robe and desk area, TV. Outlook over the spa and out on to the ocean. Has reverse cycle air conditioning unit
2. Bunk Room with 2 x single bunk beds, sleeping 4 people in total. Has reverse cycle air conditioning unit
3. Bunk Bed with double on bottom & single on top. Has reverse cycle air conditioning unit
4. Queen Bedroom. Has reverse cycle air conditioning unit
1. Master Bedroom with Queen Bed. Private ensuite & private separate toilet. TV. Ocean View
2. Queen Bedroom. Private ensuite with shower & vanity. Ocean View
3. Queen Bedroom. Private ensuite with shower & vanity
4. Queen Bedroom. Private ensuite with shower & vanity
- The SERVICE FEE incurred in the pricing section is for the property to be cleaned after departure, supply of all bed linen for the stay, tea towels & our 'starter incidentals' package see below
- Beach towels are NOT included
- If you wish to hire bathroom linen this will be at an extra cost of $10 per person and can be agreed upon at confirmation stage
- We also supply STARTER essentials like tea, coffee, sugar, oil, sauce, tissues, cleaning products, washing powder, toilet paper to make your arrival as care-free as possible whilst you get time to hit the shops. These are starter basics only & are not replenished during your stay
- You can hire porta-cots & high chairs from us for $10 per item. Please let us know upon your booking request if you require these items
THE SOUTHWEST AREA
Nestled in Geographe Bay, Busselton is just 2hours and 45minutes drive south of Perth.
Busselton has forever been a popular holiday spot for West Australians due to its breathtaking beaches, excellent fishing, natural caves, coastline scenery and world-class wineries. It is the perfect holiday destination all year round as there is always something to do for friends, couples and families.
Home to one of the most notable jetties in the world, the Busselton Jetty is a must visit when heading on holiday in the Southwest. Take the experience one step further and visit the Underwater Observatory located at the end of the jetty - a giant 'fishbowl' three levels deep that looks into the underwater wonderland of fish, dolphins, seals, sharks and the beautiful coral displays.
Located just 15minutes from Dunsborough/Yallingup and 30mintues from Margaret River, Busselton is the perfect location to setup your 'home away from home' whilst you explore Western Australia's impeccable Southwest.