This fantastic holiday property will not disappoint.
The Hideaway sits in a prime location within easy walking distance to the beach, very close to the Busselton Jetty, Yacht Club and city centre allowing guests to enjoy everything Busselton has at it's doorstep.....Bring your bikes to ride along the expansive cycle paths or jump in the car to tour around our wonderful wine region with it's many attractions and beautiful scenery.
Leafy surrounds on a large block of land with room for the kids and pets to enjoy. An easy care holiday feel makes this home a must to put on your short-list.
This property has ceiling fans throughout and has a gas heater for winter months. Complimentary WiFi.
Step inside and be greeted by a generous living area with large TV & DVD player. Adjoining this there is a big dining table with seating for 8.
The kitchen is in the heart of the home and provides everything you need to cook up the family meal plus has two fridges for all the extra holiday supplies A small table is where you can sit quietly and enjoy a morning coffee overlooking the shady back yard.
We provide basic 'starter' incidentals such as toilet paper, tea & granulated coffee, salt & pepper, oil, sponges, cleaning products etc. to make your arrival as care free as possible until you have time to reach the shops.
Upstairs is where you will find another comfy lounge room with sofa, TV and DVD player so the kids and adults don't have to fight over the downstairs remote. We can also have this area set-up as sleeping quarters using the sofa bed.
Plus don't forget about the complimentary WiFi.
The home offers 3 bedrooms. The master has a queen bed, ensuite with shower, vanity and toilet. The second bedroom has a queen bed and the third room provides two sets of bunks - double futon & single up top, double bed and single up top.
The main bathroom is generous in size with shower, vanity and separate bath. There is also a separate second toilet located off the hallway with it's own basin.
There is enough room in this house for everyone to have their own space whilst still being together.
Outside is spacious with a lawn area for the kids and animals plus the back garage houses the Pool Table where you can have a game while watching the kids play outside. The yard is fully enclosed.
There is also undercover seating outside for entertaining and of course the holiday essential - a BBQ.
Plenty of parking for 3-4 cars.
BED 1 - Queen
BED 2 - Queen
BED 3 - 2 x Bunk beds Double futon with single up top. Double bed with single up top
There is also a double sofa bed in the upstairs living area
- The SERVICE FEE incurred in the pricing section is for the property to be cleaned after departure, supply of all bed linen for the stay beds only - sofa bed is extra, tea towels & our 'starter incidentals' package see below
- Beach towels are NOT included
- If you wish to hire bathroom linen this will be at an extra cost of $8 per person and can be agreed upon at confirmation stage
- If you have a smaller group 5 people or less, we can reduce the linen cost. Please let us know this and the cleaning fee can be adjusted after confirmation.
- We also supply STARTER essentials like tea, coffee, sugar, oil, sauce, tissues, cleaning products, washing powder, toilet paper to make your arrival as care-free as possible whilst you get time to hit the shops. These are starter basics only & are not replenished during your stay
- You can hire porta-cots & high chairs from us for $10 per item. Please let us know upon your booking request if you require
THE SOUTHWEST AREA
Nestled in Geographe Bay, Busselton is just 2hours and 45minutes drive south of Perth.
Busselton has forever been a popular holiday spot for West Australians due to its breathtaking beaches, excellent fishing, natural caves, coastline scenery and world-class wineries. It is the perfect holiday destination all year round as there is always something to do for friends, couples and families.
Home to one of the most notable jetties in the world, the Busselton Jetty is a must visit when heading on holiday in the Southwest. Take the experience one step further and visit the Underwater Observatory located at the end of the jetty - a giant 'fishbowl' three levels deep that looks into the underwater wonderland of fish, dolphins, seals, sharks and the beautiful coral displays.
Located just 15minutes from Dunsborough/Yallingup and 30mintues from Margaret River, Busselton is the perfect location to setup your 'home away from home' whilst you explore Western Australia's impeccable Southwest.