FRANJIPANI'S AT THE BEACH provides the perfect place to break-away from it all.
Comfortable 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit which is only 200m from the beach and very close to the Busselton Town Center. Walk over to the nearby playing grounds & park to let the kids stretch their legs. Or take a bike ride along the cycle path which is at the doorstep of this private complex.
Also only a stroll away from Busselton Yacht Club, walking distance to Busselton Jetty and within an easy drive to Dunsborough and Margaret River.
Don't be deceived by it's compact exterior, this property is roomy for it's size and comes equipped with everything you need for a relaxing break.
The master queen bedroom has it's own access to the large bathroom. There is also a double bedroom and a third with two single beds. A spare mattress provides an extra bed for a 7th guest preferably child.
The simple but functional kitchen has everything you need to feel right at home and overlooks the dining and living areas where there is a big comfy lounge, TV and DVD player. A reverse cycle air conditioner is located in this open plan area.
We provide basic 'starter' incidentals such as toilet paper, tea & granulated coffee, salt & pepper, oil, sponges, cleaning products etc. to make your arrival as care free as possible until you have time to reach the shops.
Outside offers undercover seating and a BBQ plus more paved area around the back allowing for secure space for the kids and/or dog. You can park your car securely too in the single garage with remote door plus enough room to store your bikes or other essentials. There is enough space for one more car in front of the unit plus street parking available.
When the beach beckons, there is are boogie boards and other beach equipment available for guest use to help keep everyone entertained.
1 x Queen
1 x Double
2 x Singles
1 x spare single fold-out preferably for children
- The SERVICE FEE incurred in the pricing section is for the property to be cleaned after departure, supply of all bed linen for the stay, tea towels & our 'starter incidentals' package see below
- Beach towels are NOT included
- If you wish to hire bathroom linen this will be at an extra cost of $8 per person and can be agreed upon at confirmation stage
- We also supply STARTER essentials like tea, coffee, sugar, oil, sauce, tissues, cleaning products, washing powder, toilet paper to make your arrival as care-free as possible whilst you get time to hit the shops. These are starter basics only & are not replenished during your stay
- You can hire porta-cots & high chairs from us for $10 per item. Please let us know upon your booking request if you require
NO LEAVERS ACCEPTED. PLEASE DO NOT ENQUIRE
THE SOUTHWEST AREA
Nestled in Geographe Bay, Busselton is just 2hours and 45minutes drive south of Perth.
Busselton has forever been a popular holiday spot for West Australians due to its breathtaking beaches, excellent fishing, natural caves, coastline scenery and world-class wineries. It is the perfect holiday destination all year round as there is always something to do for friends, couples and families.
Home to one of the most notable jetties in the world, the Busselton Jetty is a must visit when heading on holiday in the Southwest. Take the experience one step further and visit the Underwater Observatory located at the end of the jetty - a giant 'fishbowl' three levels deep that looks into the underwater wonderland of fish, dolphins, seals, sharks and the beautiful coral displays.
Located just 15minutes from Dunsborough/Yallingup and 30mintues from Margaret River, Busselton is the perfect location to setup your 'home away from home' whilst you explore Western Australia's impeccable Southwest.