Located in a prime Busselton Holiday location, this funky beach house has everything you need with an affordable price tag.
With a pristine swimming beach only a minutes stroll away you can easily spend the day at the beach or just go take the dog for a walk & a dip. Bring your bikes and ride along with expansive beach pathways or take the kayak down for a paddle.
Very convenient location close to shops and only minutes drive in to Busselton city center & Jetty plus easy driving distance to Dunsborough and Margaret River. There is also a quality boat ramp only just up the road and room at the house to park a medium sized boat undercover.
There is reverse cycle air con in the living area and also the master bedroom.
When you walk in to this home you will immediately feel on holiday
The front entrance greets you with a secure undercover entertaining area with plenty of seating, a BBQ and outdoor pizza oven.
The yard at this property is fully enclosed, so safe for children and pets both front & back. There is a basketball hoop for the kids or big kids to enjoy a little friendly competition.
Leading inside the home where lies the living area, dining room and modern functional kitchen with dishwasher and fully equipped for family meals. There is a Nespresso coffee machine for guest use but you will need to bring your own pods.
The rest of the home consists of 3 bedrooms, main bathroom with toilet, laundry and a 2nd seperate toilet. The main bathroom also offers a relaxing spa bath.
Through the main bedroom you can access the back sitting area which is undercover and provides a relaxing shady spot to sit and watch the kids play.
There is also a second shower & basin out back, perfect for coming home from the beach.
The sleepout provides a teenager haven or couples sanctuary with TV & DVD player, queen bed and single bed.
A large kayak is provided for guest use and is on a trolley for ease of walking down to the beach.
BEDROOM 1 - master Queen Bed
BEDROOM 2 - King Bed
BEDROOM 3 - Bunk bed - Double on bottom, single on top
SLEEPOUT - Queen Bed & Single Bed
- The SERVICE FEE incurred in the pricing section is for the property to be cleaned after departure, supply of all bed linen for the stay, tea towels & our 'starter incidentals' package see below
- Beach towels are NOT included
- If you wish to hire bathroom linen this will be at an extra cost of $8 per person and can be agreed upon at confirmation stage
- We also supply STARTER essentials like tea, coffee, sugar, oil, sauce, tissues, cleaning products, washing powder, toilet paper to make your arrival as care-free as possible whilst you get time to hit the shops. These are starter basics only & are not replenished during your stay
- You can hire porta-cots & high chairs from us for $10 per item. Please let us know upon your booking request if you require