Situated ONLY 150 metres from the water’s edge on the ocean side of the highway is this spacious 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom holiday home.
USE OF FOXTEL, INTERNET, BED LINEN, TOWELS, AND KAYAKS ALL INCLUDED IN YOUR PRICE. JUST BRING YOUR CLOTHES AND FOOD, AND ENJOY THE WELCOME GIFT WHEN YOU ARRIVE. NO HASSLE, JUST RELAX AND ENJOY
Take more time to relax down south, or just spend the time languishing in bed or down the beach. With our late check out policy, you can extend the holiday until 3 pm. Late check out is subject to availability 7 days prior to check in Not available during WA school holidays or the Easter Break.
The upstairs deck looks down the street and over the ocean so you can check out the water conditions before setting off. The foreshore and jetty are a 12 minute bike ride or 30 minute stroll away. The other end of the street boasts a small corner shopping strip including a bakery, delicatessen and one of Busselton’s best Fish & Chip shops. For those who don’t get to the Margaret River Wine Region straight away, Cape Cellars is only a 4 minute drive or short walk away.
For the keen fisherman there is a boat ramp just up the road, and convenient side access to the rear of the property to securely park your boat or trailer. The property is fully fenced and has a secure two car garage at the front of the property. There is a spare freezer and large bar fridge in the property for storing extra drinks and for freezing the days catch.
When you return from the beach you can rinse off the sand and salt at the outdoor shower before heading into the kitchen which has more than the basics. Nespresso coffee machine and milk frother/warmer, slow cooker, sandwich toaster, kettle, toaster and crab pot for your fresh catch are just some of the additional appliances available.
Busselton Bliss also provides guests with FOXTEL with sport, INTERNET access, and a PHONE allowing local calls, national calls to standard fixed lines, and calls to Aust mobiles. These are all included to make you feel at home.
If your into sport, a large bike rack is provided at the rear of the property, so please bring down your bikes as there are an abundance of cycle tracks. Also two kayaks and adult life jackets are available for use by guests at their own risk if you have kids you may wan to bring a child's life jacket with you. These come with their own set of trolley wheels, so it is very easy to walk down the beach and back.
The house itself boasts a spacious communal dining area that seats 10 guests, two separate lounge areas each with a TV and blue tooth mini hifi/cd/DVD player both heated, as well as an upstairs breakout area which includes a funky cheese and wine retro 3 piece setting, and a study/office that leads out onto the deck with an ocean view.
The downstairs large alfresco area also seats 10 guests, and a smaller alfresco area off the common lounge on the other side of the house gives an opportunity for solace away from the group, or for young family members to have their own space. As you can see Busselton Bliss is perfect for two families or 3 couples, enabling you to make your vacation so much more affordable.
The bedroom configurations will be as follows:
BED 1 - King Bed with ensuite and built in robe.
BED 2 - Queen Bed with wardrobe and direct access to the large outside alfresco area.
BED 3 - One bunk bed 1 double bottom, 1 single top, with inbuilt robe.
BED 4 - Two sets of bunk beds 4 singles, with inbuilt wardrobe.
DOONAS, BED LINEN, BLANKETS, PILLOWS, BATH TOWELS, and TEA TOWELS are INCLUDED for use in the booking fee of this fantastic home by the sea, and guests will receive COMPLIMENTARY WINE AND CHOCOLATE on arrival.
The philosophy of Busselton Bliss is to relax, rejuvenate and revitalise We hope you have fun and enjoy your stay.
Please check out our facebook page for the latest updates on the property and what's on in Busselton.
WHAT IS NEARBY TO YOUR HOLIDAY HOME
Just up the road, and a 5 minute walk is a bakery, fish and chip shop, and a convenience store. Also not too far away is a IGA, bottle shop, chemist, post office/newsagent, lunch bar, hair dresser, and Indian restaurant. As you can see easy access to most of your vacation amenities.
THINGS TO DO IN BUSSELTON Credit: Margaret River Region Website
With the jetty as a focal point, the waterfront is brimming with activity. Seaside cafes, kiosks, bars and restaurants give way to bike paths, large shady grassed areas and a calm tranquil white sandy beach. Take a walk or train ride to the end of the Busselton Jetty, which is one of the main Busselton attractions, to the Underwater Observatory where you can see amazing marine life.
The bustling main street has a cosmopolitan atmosphere with superb alfresco restaurants, cafes and pubs and boutique shops. The allure doesn’t stop there with an events calendar bursting with sporting and cultural events.
As one of Western Australia’s favourite tourism towns and as the gateway to Your Margaret River’s premium wine region, tourism is at the heart of this seaside town.
Other things to see and do:
- If you love wine and some amazing food, MARGARET RIVER WINE REGION is home to some of the best wines and food in the world.
- If you like to get a SUN TAN, the BEACH is at your doorstep. You can also visit other nearby locations such as Dunsborough, Yallingup, Margaret River, or Augusta.
- If your an adventurer, the CAVES, NATIONAL PARKS and SCENERY are spactacular in the SouthWest region.
- If your a diver, HMAS SWAN is one of the best scuba diving places in WA.
- if your a surfer, Busselton has some amazing SURF locations just 30 minutes away.
- If you like nature, come down and see the migrating WHALES.
BUSSELTON BLISS FEES AND OPTIONAL EXTRAS
- Beach towel HIRE is available for $5 per person Notification of your needs will be required before your stay.
- A cleaning fee of $135 is payable for each stay.
1. The beach house is not available for school leavers.
2. Smoking is not permitted inside the house. Thank you.
3. Parties are not permitted.
4. Busselton Bliss Holiday home is licensed by the City of Busselton for a maximum of 10 people. Therefore only 10 people are allowed on the property at any one time.
5. The outside shed is not available for use. However there is a lockup two car garage at the front of the property for use.
6. No bookings to be taken after 1st August 2018 until new calendar/availability applied.