Base yourself at 'DOWNTOWN' Busselton and be able to walk or bike ride to all the attractions such as the beach, Busselton Jetty, skate park, shops, cafe's, restaurants, local events.... this home is in the heart of it all. The location cannot be better for an affordable family break-away.
When you want to explore further, take a half hour drive to Margaret River, Dunsborough, Eagle Bay or Yallingup.
The property has secure garage parking for 2 cars plus 2 more in the driveway.
Inside offers 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The master bedroom is large in size with an ensuite bathroom inclusive of toilet.
The other two bedrooms are located at the back of the house separated by the main bathroom and a separate toilet. There is also a separate laundry room with washing machine.
An open plan living area has everything you need for a comfortable stay. The kitchen is fully equipped, dining seating for 6 and a living area with comfortable lounges, TV & DVD player. We provide basic 'starter' incidentals such as toilet paper, tea & granulated coffee, salt & pepper, oil, sponges, cleaning products etc. to make your arrival as care free as possible until you have time to reach the shops.
There is reverse cycle air conditioning in the living area to provide heating & cooling.
All of this looks out to a well kept & secure rear garden with a small lawn area and undercover patio seating. You can sit outside to enjoy BBQ meals while the kids play.
Master Bedroom - QUEEN
Second Bedroom - QUEEN
Third Bedroom - 2 X SINGLES
- The CLEANING FEE incurred in the pricing section is for the property to be cleaned after departure, supply of all bed linen for the stay, tea towels & our 'starter incidentals' package see below
- Beach towels are NOT included
- If you wish to hire bathroom linen this will be at an extra cost of $8 per person and can be agreed upon at confirmation stage
- We also supply STARTER essentials like tea, coffee, sugar, oil, sauce, tissues, cleaning products, washing powder, toilet paper to make your arrival as care-free as possible whilst you get time to hit the shops. These are starter basics only & are not replenished during your stay
- You can hire porta-cots & high chairs from us for $10 per item. Please let us know upon your booking request if you require