THE TRIANGLE HOUSE is a charming property tucked away in a very quiet street whist still being only 350 metres to the beach and just 1km to the Busselton city center and Busselton Jetty.
You could easily just hide yourself away or get out & explore - the options are limitless with this home as your base.
We are only 45 minutes drive from Margaret River, 20-25 minutes from Dunsborough, Eagle Bay & Yallingup.
The home is nestled amongst an expansive yard where there is plenty of lawn space for the kids to play & pets to roam. You can sit out the back to enjoy the sunshine and overlook wetlands at the rear where the occasional sheep or horse will stroll by. The yard is enclosed.
Inside offers kitchen, dining and lounge area with TV & DVD player. We provide basic 'starter' incidentals such as toilet paper, tea & granulated coffee, salt & pepper, oil, sponges, cleaning products etc. to make your arrival as care free as possible until you have time to reach the shops.
The master bedroom, laundry, bathroom and toilet are all also downstairs.
Upstairs there are two more bedrooms.
This home has reverse cycle air conditioning in the main living area as well as a portable electric heater and portable fans.
There is plenty of parking at this home including a single undercover carport space. There is lots of room for a boat.
Master Bedroom downstairs - Queen Bed
Second Bedroom upstairs - Double Bed
Third Bedroom upstairs - 2 x Single Beds
Linen Hire Options -
The home comes equipped with doonas and pillows. Guests can hire or BYO sheets, pillow cases, bath towels, face washers, hand towels, tea towels. Hire fee includes beds made prior to arrival.
- Bed Linen Hire sheets, pillow cases, beds made-up prior to arrival $80
- Bed Linen Hire as above + all bathroom linen & tea towels $105
- Porta-cot & Highchair hire is available for $10 per item, per stay. Please let us know your requirements upon booking enquiry
- Mandatory cleaning fee: $90
- Refundable Security Bond: $250
- Refundable Pet Bond: $100. Please let us know you have a pet when enquiring. Outside pets only