Last minute deal this weekend 19th - 22nd May due to cancellation. Rare available weekend Contact us now to learn more and book a wonderful weekend away
Location, location, location Come experience “The Sea Life” at this impeccably renovated cottage by the waters of Geographe Bay. Situated in Busselton holiday hotspot it doesn’t get better than this Just a 10 minute stroll to Busselton Jetty and the town centre and a 2 minute walk to the beach with nothing but parkland between the house and the water
Sea La Vie is the perfect holiday home for couples, friends and families with easy access to cafes, restaurants, beaches, parks and playgrounds. Kids can walk, ride, scoot or skate their way to the new International Skate Park or walk to the jetty for a morning fish. Walk or bike ride to all major Busselton attractions and events or enjoy the wineries, breweries and attractions in Margaret River by car, bus or tour just 30 minutes away.
Unbelievable front row centre location for many events hosted by the Events Capital of WA including:
- International Ironman – sit out the front under the trees and watch as competitors literally ride past you just metres from where you sit A 2 minute walk to the Big Top where all the action is and a 5 minute walk to where the race begins and ends.
- Simply cross the road to attend the Busselton Agricultural Show, Busselton trots and many other events held at Churchill Park.
- Forest Rally Australia – 2 minutes away
ON THE DOORSTEP OF
- Gourmet Escape
- October Fest
- Jetty Swim
AND MANY MORE
And all this in a gorgeously renovated cottage surrounded by beautiful Peppermint trees. The home includes:
- 2 x large queen size rooms with quality beds and mattresses
- New bathroom with shower and bath
- New kitchen with all the mod cons including dishwasher, quality oven and island bench
- New reverse cycle air conditioner in the main living area
- Wood burning fireplace for cozy winter evenings wood provided
- Open plan living area
- Courtyard and BBQ area out the back or enjoy the sights and events under shady trees out the front
- Flatscreen TV, DVD player and wi-fi
- Pets allowed by arrangement
- Portacot and highchair provided free of charge if required
Quality, professionally cleaned and steamed linen provided free of charge
Including pillow cases, sheets, towels, hand towels, bath mats and t-towels.
“Sea La Vie” on Adelaide can provide you and your friends and family with a wonderful holiday whether it be summer, winter, spring or autumn where you can relax, unwind and enjoy all that Busselton and the Margaret River Region has to offer. We look forward to accommodating you and making your stay an exceptional one.
1 Night Stays by arrangement only