PLEASE ENSURE YOU READ TO THE BOTTOM & NOTE IMPORTANT DETAILS REGARDING BEDDING, INCIDENTALS, BATHROOM LINEN & PETS
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in a small quiet complex provides an affordable escape for a quick weekend getaway or extended down south stay.
You have the beach only a few minutes stroll away plus corner shop, take-away and liquor store just down the road and all the amenities of town within a 5 minute drive.
Bring your bikes and go for a ride along the easily accessible bike paths into the Jetty and foreshore in town or up the other way to the newly upgraded Port Geographe foreshore.
The home is fully self contained with quality appliances and neat furniture. The fully equipped kitchen has an electric oven as well as a large microwave & fridge.
The living area offers a reverse cycle air conditioner and the bedrooms have pedestal fans. The unit has recently been fitted with new carpet throughout.
The living area has a big TV and DVD player with lots of movies to choose from. There is also a small TV in the master bedroom.
There is an enclosed backyard with a small patch of lawn for young kids or your family pet to stretch out while you relax under the outdoor patio.
You walk out of the unit, down a short pedestrian walk-way straight to the beach Bring your bikes to cycle down to the Jetty and town, or up to the new Sensations Cafe at Port Geographe for a coffee on the water.
BED 1 - Queen Bed
BED 2 - Queen Bed
BED 3 - 2 x Single Beds
Parking available for 3 cars.
-The CLEANING FEE incurred in the pricing section is for supply of :
Bedding & bed linen for the advertised amount of occupants
2 x Tea towels
The property to be cleaned after your departure we still ask that the home is left tidy so not to require extraordinary cleaning time
Our 'Basic Starter' package see below
- Beach towels are NOT included
- Bathroom linens can be hired or BYO. To hire it is $5 per person and provides 1 x towel & face washer per person, 1 x bath mat & hand towel per bathroom
- We also supply STARTER essentials like tea, coffee, sugar sachets, basic cleaning products, soap bar, bin bag, sponge, washing powder, toilet roll to make your arrival care-free whilst you get time to hit the shops. These are STARTER BASICS only & are not replenished during your stay
- Blankets are made available at the home during colder months
- You can hire porta-cots & high chairs from us for $10 per item. Please let us know upon your booking request if you require. Porta-cots do not come with linen/bedding
- If you have more than the advertised number of occupants we must be advised
- Pet Friendly, however please advise in your initial enquiry/request if you intend to keep a pet inside this property
THE SOUTHWEST AREA
Nestled in Geographe Bay, Busselton is just 2hours and 45minutes drive south of Perth.
Busselton has forever been a popular holiday spot for West Australians due to its breathtaking beaches, excellent fishing, natural caves, coastline scenery and world-class wineries. It is the perfect holiday destination all year round as there is always something to do for friends, couples and families.
Home to one of the most notable jetties in the world, the Busselton Jetty is a must visit when heading on holiday in the Southwest. Take the experience one step further and visit the Underwater Observatory located at the end of the jetty - a giant 'fishbowl' three levels deep that looks into the underwater wonderland of fish, dolphins, seals, sharks and the beautiful coral displays.
Located just 15minutes from Dunsborough/Yallingup and 30mintues from Margaret River, Busselton is the perfect location to setup your 'home away from home' whilst you explore Western Australia's impeccable Southwest.