PLEASE ENSURE YOU READ TO THE BOTTOM & NOTE IMPORTANT DETAILS REGARDING BEDDING, INCIDENTALS, BATHROOM LINEN & PETS
Look no further, the CAPE ESCAPE is the ideal holiday home for couples, families or friends.
Located only a 5-10 minute walk to Busselton Beach or a 5-10 minute walk to Busselton Central, the never-ending list of 'things to do' are just a short stroll or bike ride away.
Otherwise jump in the car to set off down to Margaret River, Yallingup or Dunsborough for the day - wineries, breweries, beaches, surf and heaps of other things to do & see only a short drive away.
'Cape Escape' is the perfect family holiday or weekend getaway home, conveniently located in Busselton's 'Central Hub'. There is even a small playground just 20 metres away that the kids will love
The home is fully self contained with quality appliances and modern furniture. The fully equipped kitchen has a gas oven and hot plate as well as a large microwave.
There are two living areas located in the home - allowing the parents to retreat to the main living area and the kids to have some fun on the X-Box in the second living area.
There are four bedrooms located in the home, along with a full bathroom with bath & separate shower. The toilet is located in the laundry room. All bedrooms are dressed with modern linen and decor.
To the left of the home is an enclosed large paved outdoor area, perfect for enjoying summer barbeques. There is also a patio heater for those chilly nights. The front yard allows enough parking for two cars and a boat.
BED 1 - Queen Bed
BED 2 - Queen Bed
BED 3 - Double Bed
BED 4 - 2 x Single Beds
-The CLEANING FEE incurred in the pricing section is for supply of :
Bedding & bed linen for the advertised amount of occupants
2 x Tea towels
The property to be cleaned after your departure we still ask that the home is left tidy so not to require extraordinary cleaning time
Our 'Basic Starter' package see below
- Beach towels are NOT included
- Bathroom linens can be hired or BYO. To hire it is $5 per person and provides 1 x towel & face washer per person, 1 x bath mat & hand towel per bathroom
- We also supply STARTER essentials like tea, coffee, sugar sachets, basic cleaning products, soap bar, bin bag, sponge, washing powder, toilet roll to make your arrival care-free whilst you get time to hit the shops. These are STARTER BASICS only & are not replenished during your stay
- Blankets are made available at the home during colder months
- You can hire porta-cots & high chairs from us for $10 per item. Please let us know upon your booking request if you require. Porta-cots do not come with linen/bedding
- If you have more than the advertised number of occupants we must be advised
- This property has bedding / linen to sleep 8 guests
- Pet Friendly, however please advise in your initial enquiry/request if you intend to keep a pet inside this property
NO LEAVERS ACCEPTED
THE SOUTHWEST AREA
Nestled in Geographe Bay, Busselton is just 2hours and 45minutes drive south of Perth.
Busselton has forever been a popular holiday spot for West Australians due to its breathtaking beaches, excellent fishing, natural caves, coastline scenery and world-class wineries. It is the perfect holiday destination all year round as there is always something to do for friends, couples and families.
Home to one of the most notable jetties in the world, the Busselton Jetty is a must visit when heading on holiday in the Southwest. Take the experience one step further and visit the Underwater Observatory located at the end of the jetty - a giant 'fishbowl' three levels deep that looks into the underwater wonderland of fish, dolphins, seals, sharks and the beautiful coral displays.
Located just 15minutes from Dunsborough/Yallingup and 30mintues from Margaret River, Busselton is the perfect location to setup your 'home away from home' whilst you explore Western Australia's impeccable Southwest.