Come and holiday at "SEACLUSION" and experience for yourself the relaxing beachside charm of one of Busselton's most sought after areas to live and visit.
Your family will enjoy endless Summer days in the calm waters of the protected bay directly in front of the home. Go fishing off the beach or a coastal bike ride along the easily accessible pathways.
There is a corner shop located nearby, Fish & Chips, BWS plus a funky coffee shop offering breakky, lunch & yummy take-way pizza.
A quality boat ramp is also only just down the road.
Being central to both Busselton town & Dunsborough only 10-15 minutes drive away this property offers the perfect home base for your next Down South Getaway
Enter this family home and be greeted by an open plan kitchen/dining area leading onto the generous living room with comfy leather lounges, air conditioning, large TV and DVD player. The kitchen is large with plenty of bench space, big breakfast bench, large fridge/freezer, stove, microwave & the all important dishwasher. We provide basic 'starter' incidentals such as toilet paper, tea & granulated coffee, salt & pepper, oil, sponges, cleaning products etc. to make your arrival as care free as possible until you have time to reach the shops.
The kids can enjoy their own space in the bunk/rumpus room with it's own TV and Wii.
There is also a TV in the private master bedroom with air conditioning & ensuite. The huge ensuite bathroom has a seperate toilet, bath & shower.
Two other minor bedrooms offer queen size beds.
The family bathroom has a large shower and an adjoining private toilet also accessed by the laundry.
Outside there is an expansive backyard for pets, although they will probably prefer to spend lazy days out on the front lawn with the family underneath shady peppie trees overlooking the stunning ocean. There is a big undercover BBQ entertaining area overlooking the ocean where you can sit listening to the ocean while watching the kids play on the lawn or ride their bikes on the long driveway. If the weather isn't co-operating, you can still relax outside in the second protected alfresco deck area found off the living room.
This home also offers the use of two kayaks and two adult size bikes.
There is nothing better than a beach holiday in Busselton and this home really does have it all.
Pet friendly property - however, please let us know when you enquire/request a booking if you intend on having a pet inside the home
BED 1 - Queen Bed
BED 2 - Queen Bed
BED 3 - Queen Bed
BED 4 / RUMPUS ROOM - 2 x set of bunks 4 singles in total
- The CLEANING FEE incurred in the pricing section is for the property to be cleaned after departure, supply of all bed linen for the stay, tea towels & our 'starter incidentals' package see below
- Beach towels are NOT included
- If you wish to hire bathroom linen this will be at an extra cost of $8 per person and can be agreed upon at confirmation stage
- We also supply STARTER essentials like tea, coffee, sugar, oil, sauce, tissues, cleaning products, washing powder, toilet paper to make your arrival as care-free as possible whilst you get time to hit the shops. These are starter basics only & are not replenished during your stay
- You can hire porta-cots & high chairs from us for $10 per item. Please let us know upon your booking request if you require