PLEASE ENSURE YOU READ TO THE BOTTOM & NOTE IMPORTANT DETAILS REGARDING BEDDING, INCIDENTALS, BATHROOM LINEN & PETS
This fantastic holiday property will not disappoint.
The Hideaway sits in a prime location within easy walking distance to the beach, very close to the Busselton Jetty, Yacht Club and city centre allowing guests to enjoy everything Busselton has at it's doorstep.....Bring your bikes to ride along the expansive cycle paths or jump in the car to tour around our wonderful wine region with it's many attractions and beautiful scenery.
Leafy surrounds on a large block of land with room for the kids and pets to enjoy. An easy care holiday feel makes this home a must to put on your short-list.
This property has ceiling fans throughout and has a gas heater for winter months. Complimentary WiFi.
Step inside and be greeted by a generous living area with large TV & DVD player. Adjoining this there is a big dining table with seating for 8.
The kitchen is in the heart of the home and provides everything you need to cook up the family meal plus has two fridges for all the extra holiday supplies A small table is where you can sit quietly and enjoy a morning coffee overlooking the shady back yard.
Upstairs is where you will find another comfy lounge room with sofa, TV and DVD player so the kids and adults don't have to fight over the downstairs remote.
Plus don't forget about the complimentary WiFi.
The home offers 3 bedrooms. The master has a queen bed, ensuite with shower, vanity and toilet. The second bedroom has a queen bed and the third room provides two sets of bunks - double futon & single up top, double bed and single up top.
The main bathroom is generous in size with shower, vanity and separate bath. There is also a separate second toilet located off the hallway with it's own basin.
There is enough room in this house for everyone to have their own space whilst still being together.
Entertain, BBQ or just chill out in the undercover deck area. Outside is spacious with a lawn area for the kids and animals which is fully enclosed.
Plenty of parking for 3-4 cars.
BED 1 - Queen
BED 2 - Queen
BED 3 - 2 x Bunk beds Double futon with single up top. Double bed with single up top
-The CLEANING FEE incurred in the pricing section is for supply of :
Bedding & bed linen for the advertised amount of occupants
2 x Tea towels
The property to be cleaned after your departure we still ask that the home is left tidy so not to require extraordinary cleaning time
Our 'Basic Starter' package see below
- Beach towels are NOT included
- Bathroom linens can be hired or BYO. To hire it is $5 per person and provides 1 x towel & face washer per person, 1 x bath mat & hand towel per bathroom
- We also supply STARTER essentials like tea, coffee, sugar sachets, basic cleaning products, soap bar, bin bag, sponge, washing powder, toilet roll to make your arrival care-free whilst you get time to hit the shops. These are STARTER BASICS only & are not replenished during your stay
- Blankets are made available at the home during colder months
- You can hire porta-cots & high chairs from us for $10 per item. Please let us know upon your booking request if you require. Porta-cots do not come with linen/bedding
- If you have more than the advertised number of occupants we must be advised
- This property has bedding / linen to sleep 8 guests only. If you require the use of the sofa bed, please advise
- Pet Friendly, however please advise in your initial enquiry/request if you intend to keep a pet inside this property
THE SOUTHWEST AREA
Nestled in Geographe Bay, Busselton is just 2hours and 45minutes drive south of Perth.
Busselton has forever been a popular holiday spot for West Australians due to its breathtaking beaches, excellent fishing, natural caves, coastline scenery and world-class wineries. It is the perfect holiday destination all year round as there is always something to do for friends, couples and families.
Home to one of the most notable jetties in the world, the Busselton Jetty is a must visit when heading on holiday in the Southwest. Take the experience one step further and visit the Underwater Observatory located at the end of the jetty - a giant 'fishbowl' three levels deep that looks into the underwater wonderland of fish, dolphins, seals, sharks and the beautiful coral displays.
Located just 15minutes from Dunsborough/Yallingup and 30mintues from Margaret River, Busselton is the perfect location to setup your 'home away from home' whilst you explore Western Australia's impeccable Southwest.