PLEASE ENSURE YOU READ TO THE BOTTOM & NOTE IMPORTANT DETAILS REGARDING BEDDING, INCIDENTALS, BATHROOM LINEN & PETS
FRANJIPANI'S AT THE BEACH provides the perfect place to break-away from it all.
Comfortable 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit which is only 200m from the beach and very close to the Busselton Town Center. Walk over to the nearby playing grounds & park to let the kids stretch their legs. Or take a bike ride along the cycle path which is at the doorstep of this private complex.
Also only a stroll away from Busselton Yacht Club, walking distance to Busselton Jetty and within an easy drive to Dunsborough and Margaret River.
Don't be deceived by it's compact exterior, this property is roomy for it's size and comes equipped with everything you need for a relaxing break. There is also wifi available, games & DVD's.
The master queen bedroom has it's own access to the large bathroom. There is also a double bedroom and a third with two single beds.
The simple but functional kitchen has everything you need to feel right at home and overlooks the dining and living areas where there is a big comfy lounge, TV and DVD player. A reverse cycle air conditioner is located in this open plan area.
Outside offers undercover seating and a BBQ plus more paved area around the back allowing for secure space for the kids and/or dog. You can park your car securely too in the single garage with remote door plus enough room to store your bikes or other essentials. There is enough space for one more car in front of the unit.
1 x Queen
1 x Double
2 x Singles
1 x spare single fold-out preferably for children
-The CLEANING FEE incurred in the pricing section is for supply of :
Bedding & bed linen for the advertised amount of occupants
2 x Tea towels
The property to be cleaned after your departure we still ask that the home is left tidy so not to require extraordinary cleaning time
Our 'Basic Starter' package see below
- Beach towels are NOT included
- Bathroom linens can be hired or BYO. To hire it is $5 per person and provides 1 x towel & face washer per person, 1 x bath mat & hand towel per bathroom
- We also supply STARTER essentials like tea, coffee, sugar sachets, basic cleaning products, soap bar, bin bag, sponge, washing powder, toilet roll to make your arrival care-free whilst you get time to hit the shops. These are STARTER BASICS only & are not replenished during your stay
- Blankets are made available at the home during colder months
- You can hire porta-cots & high chairs from us for $10 per item. Please let us know upon your booking request if you require. Porta-cots do not come with linen/bedding
- If you have more than the advertised number of occupants we must be advised
- Pet Friendly, however please advise in your initial enquiry/request if you intend to keep a pet inside this property
NO LEAVERS ACCEPTED. PLEASE DO NOT ENQUIRE
THE SOUTHWEST AREA
Nestled in Geographe Bay, Busselton is just 2hours and 45minutes drive south of Perth.
Busselton has forever been a popular holiday spot for West Australians due to its breathtaking beaches, excellent fishing, natural caves, coastline scenery and world-class wineries. It is the perfect holiday destination all year round as there is always something to do for friends, couples and families.
Home to one of the most notable jetties in the world, the Busselton Jetty is a must visit when heading on holiday in the Southwest. Take the experience one step further and visit the Underwater Observatory located at the end of the jetty - a giant 'fishbowl' three levels deep that looks into the underwater wonderland of fish, dolphins, seals, sharks and the beautiful coral displays.
Located just 15minutes from Dunsborough/Yallingup and 30 minutes from Margaret River, Busselton is the perfect location to setup your 'home away from home' whilst you explore Western Australia's impeccable Southwest.