PLEASE ENSURE YOU READ TO THE BOTTOM & NOTE IMPORTANT DETAILS REGARDING BEDDING, INCIDENTALS, BATHROOM LINEN & PETS
Located in a prime Busselton Holiday location, this funky beach house has everything you need with an affordable price tag.
With a pristine swimming beach only a minutes stroll away you can easily spend the day at the beach or just go take the dog for a walk & a dip. Bring your bikes and ride along with expansive beach pathways or take the kayak down for a paddle.
Very convenient location close to shops and only minutes drive in to Busselton city center & Jetty plus easy driving distance to Dunsborough and Margaret River. There is also a quality boat ramp only just up the road and room at the house to park a medium sized boat undercover.
There is reverse cycle air con in the living area and also the master bedroom.
When you walk in to this home you will immediately feel on holiday
The front entrance greets you with a secure undercover entertaining area with plenty of seating, a BBQ and outdoor pizza oven.
The yard at this property is fully enclosed, so safe for children and pets both front & back. There is a basketball hoop for the kids or big kids to enjoy a little friendly competition.
Leading inside the home where lies the living area, dining room and modern functional kitchen with dishwasher and fully equipped for family meals. There is a Nespresso coffee machine for guest use but you will need to bring your own pods.
The rest of the home consists of 3 bedrooms, main bathroom with toilet, laundry and a 2nd seperate toilet. The main bathroom also offers a relaxing spa bath.
Through the main bedroom you can access the back sitting area which is undercover and provides a relaxing shady spot to sit and watch the kids play.
There is also a second shower & basin out back, perfect for coming home from the beach.
The sleepout provides a teenager haven or couples sanctuary with TV & DVD player, queen bed and single bed.
A large kayak is provided for guest use and is on a trolley for ease of walking down to the beach.
BEDROOM 1 - master Queen Bed
BEDROOM 2 - King Bed
BEDROOM 3 - Bunk bed - Double on bottom, single on top
SLEEPOUT - Queen Bed & Single Bed
-The CLEANING FEE incurred in the pricing section is for supply of :
Bedding & bed linen for the advertised amount of occupants
2 x Tea towels
The property to be cleaned after your departure we still ask that the home is left tidy so not to require extraordinary cleaning time
Our 'Basic Starter' package see below
- Beach towels are NOT included
- Bathroom linens can be hired or BYO. To hire it is $5 per person and provides 1 x towel & face washer per person, 1 x bath mat & hand towel per bathroom
- We also supply STARTER essentials like tea, coffee, sugar sachets, basic cleaning products, soap bar, bin bag, sponge, washing powder, toilet roll to make your arrival care-free whilst you get time to hit the shops. These are STARTER BASICS only & are not replenished during your stay
- Blankets are made available at the home during colder months
- You can hire porta-cots & high chairs from us for $10 per item. Please let us know upon your booking request if you require. Porta-cots do not come with linen/bedding
- If you have more than the advertised number of occupants we must be advised
- This property has bedding / linen to sleep 9 guests only
- Pet Friendly, however please advise in your initial enquiry/request if you intend to keep a pet inside this property